News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

i guess its money

Started by spotlight7, July 08, 2008, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doo u think its easy to get money on worldscape?

Yes
23 (79.3%)
No
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 29

spotlight7

i always thought it was easy to get money on worldscape. how bout u? post a vote to me so i can see what u think!

Con1887

There are many was to make money so I voted yes. Sadly the worldscape classics's economy Is messed up because of dupers :(

Chris Bud

Yea... There is really no way of knowing if your 'Rich' or 'Poor'...

The econemy is WAY to messed to know which one is what. Because I see aot of level 50+ having item's I HAVE NEVER even seen on WS :-\

That really scares me! HURRY! And get WSB done!!!

~Chris no pressure

Gunnerman149

hey.... if people are having trouble making cash on here, why not help?
lololololol

yogoson

i think its down to getting good items then selling them to make pure cash ;D :P

Zack

In WorldScape cash means nothing because most people have max. Being "rich" in WorldScape is having alot of rares such as h'ween masks, anger weapons, obsidian weapons, etc.

Chaoslancex

hmm well he is right most ppl do have max money.. also your only rich if you have rares..

Banjo Hick

i have 8masks 4marrionettes and a bunch of other rares and 1.2bil and i started on september 2nd.

d4rk b0w

it is easy to get money but i dont noh how :( ;D ;D :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Mia

it's easy to get money  ;D
One:
High alch mithril seeds you get about 40k per seed =)
and just.. well train at ::northpole if you cannot afford the seeds and get them from killing the monsters.

I find it easy to make money that way.

Banjo Hick

u should get skills up that way its easier to make money and there are more ways to make money. and mia is right u should ust high alc seeds u get 42k each from them. or u sould just like kill monsters if u wanna sell the rares from them.

ratman628

all i have is obby shield and full infinity...
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED AND NOW IS BANNED FOR SOME REASON SOMEONE HELP?

mca17

lol not hard to get i got 3 pairs of desert boots 2 blue h'ween mask and one red white scimmy and lot more  :P
thanks for the respects guys

serguy3

i would agree with chaos being rich is now..... well it's just having rares, but you gatta have money to buy those rares so being rich is have max cash and about meh 15 rares. it's getting harder and harder to get rares because more and more people with rares are either quiting or being banned, so sooner or later they will replenish the economy and it'll be fine. btw i had 10 of each mask i had like 20 of each marrionets and i had like 1k of white skimmys, i also had others like A DARK DAGGER@!!!!!! and a white dagger, btw guy's, i was the only one in the game who had one.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. i was rich with alot of rares, btw to all allgofree staff. if you want like item id's for your game. goto runelocus.com and they have one.

~serguy3~
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

tim10pak

i think controlling the flow of rares is the best way to be rich like chickens,rubber chickens, chompys, anger weps, harry cutless, and more.