News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Wildy teamer's

Started by God Colin, October 01, 2009, 03:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

Today i was at wildy just started pking and all of a sudden i start winning. well of coarse somebody dont want to lose so they call their friends to team me. Are you serious? i mean come on. im one of the worst pkers on the server and oyu have to call your friends?  get a life.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Pk0wnedall

Just don't swear at them and you should be alright, i know there very annoying not much you can do though.
Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

God Colin

Quote from: Jack7 on October 01, 2009, 07:12:03 PM
Just don't swear at them and you should be alright, i know there very annoying not much you can do though.
Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)
i dont cuss i try to stop it. have you ever been teamed?

^Click the pic!

cheekybenny

lol getting teamed is awesome :P
just learn to eat at the right time

a little tip for you if you aren't that wonderful at pking
go to ::lumby and get your own mob hehehehe

God Colin

Quote from: cheekybenny on October 01, 2009, 08:49:33 PM
lol getting teamed is awesome :P
just learn to eat at the right time

a little tip for you if you aren't that wonderful at pking
go to ::lumby and get your own mob hehehehe
Na, i dont care really. I just ran out of food and unlike alot of people i dont have auto typer to do ::food and dont help much when my stats arent that great. and my mob would proably fail. unless my buddy choaslancex was my mob.

^Click the pic!

cheekybenny

well i suggest you use higher healing foods such as pumpkins which will last alot longer than ::food
if you use it right ;)

Drunk Mario

yes, as cheekybenny said. when you are in pk(wildy, pkisland,etc) use pumpkins they restore all health just by eating one. also about teamers..alot of noobier people go in wildy with their freinds and team and are sometimes annoying... to deal with them basically just train and get stronger and work on your combos then you can kill them. oh and i almost forgot! when you are being teamed use blood barrage.it hurts them and gives you health.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 02, 2009, 08:07:05 AM
yes, as cheekybenny said. when you are in pk(wildy, pkisland,etc) use pumpkins they restore all health just by eating one. also about teamers..alot of noobier people go in wildy with their freinds and team and are sometimes annoying... to deal with them basically just train and get stronger and work on your combos then you can kill them. oh and i almost forgot! when you are being teamed use blood barrage.it hurts them and gives you health.
yes as mario said...lots of ppl with low lvls come wildy barrage me...
bec maybe they r afraid of me right?? :o
any way..i am not that good lol... ;D

God Colin

The content's of this message have been removed.

^Click the pic!

kxdk

Ohmygosh wildy teamers where to start?

These "wildy teamers" really make me a bit mad when i'm in a fun fight, or a simpled 1 vs 1 and all of some 1 itemer (if even that) comes up, barrages and then teleports when attacked. Continuously that happens to the best of us, of course.

Also, when someone your fighting has a friend  and your about to win your about 40+ HP and there 20+ or minus and they just attack you for no reason in the world and you get killed and than you hear,"owned noob this is my wildy don't come back", or even, "rofl noob get pwned and l2pk". (l2pk = Learn to player-kill).

------

God Colin

Quote from: kxdk on October 19, 2009, 05:28:29 PM
Ohmygosh wildy teamers where to start?
These "wildy teamers" really make me a bit mad when i'm in a fun fight, or a simpled 1 vs 1 and all of some 1 itemer (if even that) comes up, barrages and then teleports when attacked. Continuously that happens to the best of us, of course.

Also, when someone your fighting has a friend  and your about to win your about 40+ HP and there 20+ or minus and they just attack you for no reason in the world and you get killed and than you hear,"owned noob this is my wildy don't come back", or even, "rofl noob get pwned and l2pk". (l2pk = Learn to player-kill).

I agree with you, i hate it people need to learn to risk item's and play fair.

^Click the pic!

Omri

If you don't mind me asking, What's the big deal? I mean it's the Wildy, You can't do much about getting teamed or killed, So there's no need getting upset over it.

Mike

God Colin

Quote from: omri on October 24, 2009, 04:57:13 PM
If you don't mind me asking, What's the big deal? I mean it's the Wildy, You can't do much about getting teamed or killed, So there's no need getting upset over it.

Mike
It was a deal when i only had 1 of each item i used 2 pk and it was pretty good gear. Now i dont care that much, and there's no need to make spam post's over dillion doing his job just because he's taking action against your account, now is there? Now i dont me YOU YOU omri i mean the ppl who do post about it. I'm asking for this topic to be locked.

^Click the pic!