News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

IP-BANNED NOT MY FAULT AND FORUM MODS JUST IGNORE ME PLEASE READ!

Started by doormcburger, October 19, 2009, 09:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doormcburger

Ok I really want a mod to see this. I went to take a shower and my stupid little brother made a bunch of new accounts and kept spamming which got me ipbanned. I got out of the shower and I was ip-banned and I almost killed my brother. This forum mod said "theres no way to prove that ur brother did this so theres nothing that can be done" but I don't care i'm innocent!!! Why would I spam when I LOVE this server?? I'm not just some retard who made a stupid choice and want's to try to start playing again to spam more or something. This was actually not my fault!!!! I put a 4 digit code needed to unlock my laptop whenever I close it so I will make sure my little brother won't do anything like that ever again. If he does, murder me, ipban me, whatever the hell you want, but I swear I'm innocent! Please can you un-ipban me my name is doormcburger (like on the forums) PLEASE!!! Thanks soooo much if you make this choice I will do anything!!! Thank you sooo much again for at least reading this. I really want to play again as soon as possible.

ps: please? wasn't my fault remember ??? ??? ???

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

kxdk

Ugh seriously guys these littles lies won't get you anywhere.

Don't leave Worldscape open to where he can get on and do that kind those kinds of things and this is not a rant wrong section. PM a staff member to help you out, posting will NOT get you anywhere with ban situations.

~sorry if this is considered spam, trying to help. :)

------

doormcburger

QuoteUgh seriously guys these littles lies won't get you anywhere.

Don't leave Worldscape open to where he can get on and do that kind those kinds of things and this is not a rant wrong section. PM a staff member to help you out, posting will NOT get you anywhere with ban situations.

~sorry if this is considered spam, trying to help.

i tried everything and i'm not lying!!! I've tried messaging they don't listen, I'm not even sure the messages send. I've tried everything and no one listens. I guess i can put this somewhere else or something but really its not working

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Bill

It's your fault for walking away from your computer with WorldScape up. If it's your account, then you should have kept it secure. This topic is also spam, so maybe it wasn't your brother who was spamming. Who knows? You really can't prove to us that it was. Whichever Staff member IP-banned you was because he saw the name doormcburger (or whatever your in-game name is) breaking the rules, so he IP-banned that name. They did their job correctly. Your job, however, is to keep your account secure from others logging in, and you failed to do that.

Don't spam the forums with topics like this. Private message a member of staff.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........