News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Are you Mod Material?

Started by Jeremy, October 14, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

y y0u di3

Denied.

hey well i have been apart of the forums for a while but only just started to get more active im on here all the time pretty much all the time when im home i like to read over posts and help out people on forums.
i think i am experienced enough to be a forum mod

goldfish

Denied.

My username is Goldfish.
     I would like to join the team because I really want to help out other players and make it so everyone knows what to do.
     I enjoy talking to other players and sometimes going out to wildy for fun.
     I enjoy supporting the community by playing the game when ever I can and that like most of the time and getting people to join the server and having everyone have fun!
                                       Thank you   :)

yeeyee123

Denied.

goldfish this is for forums mod's only

username:yeeyee123
i am a very experienced in the forum section, every time i am not on the game i am on this.I love to post, i take great attention to grave diggers and rule breakers.
this would be a great experience for me to be able to be a forum mod

thank you for reading my post.
don't love the genius love the person behind it

Pk0wnedall

Denied.

Why I, would like to become a Forum Moderator: I would like to become a Forum Moderator because i love monitoring the forums and i am on the forums alot and i am supporting worldscape forums. I try to help people in the forums i ask questions if i need help.
How i Help Worldscape Forums: I would help the forums even more then i do i will help everyone and i will not abuse my Forum Moderator rights.
i will do my best with everything.

So, i hope you accept me that would be great please get back to this post.
I am on the forums alot
the forums are my number one priority i love the forums!.

Thank-you Jeremy.

X

Under Review. :p

Username: Monkeyfart34

Why you’d like to join the team: Being A forum mod seems as precious as being a player mod, since these days there has been A LOT of spam. I feel like I could help maintain healthy forums for everyone to enjoy (even know I don't have to many posts :s). I also think I can contribute to the forums by really being more active, locking necessary topics that have no meaning to them after time, or just a bunch of spam on them, giving people warning for when they DO NOT follow the forum rules, OH! starting the counter back to 0 "Count to 25 before a mod/admin posts!" :D . I maybe could finally sticky those MASTER WSB code lists (teehee). Finally, making the forums a healthy, clean place (as said above) for new AND more veteran players of worldscape :)

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: As said in my other Mod application, working for WorldScape blitz, finding item, sound, GFX and animation codes for them so, we can get a move on WorldScape Blitz and make it so everyone can play and have a lot of fun! Forums: I find spam topics annoying, (doesn't most people) so I'd like to lock or remove those gibberish posts so they don't take up space in the forums, or just annoy people like me and some other people :) .

How you enjoy supporting the community: Making WorldScape AND the forums (as said above again...) a clean healthy place for everyone who plays worldscape Seeing the community grow in size, with more people learning and knowing the rules so they can make good choices on both the game and the forums. Making everyone nice to each other, so people can make more friends and worldscape will have more people playing as it will have more reputations to the game AND the forums! :)

Happy Halloween Jeremy! (soon)
        ~Monkeyfart34

This has been a forum mod application.

Rain

Denied.

Username: Dillon

Why you’d like to join the team: I have always had an interest in Forums, and working with them. I have a lot of previous experience doing so. The main reasons why I would enjoy being on the Forum's Team; I enjoy the thought of helping, no matter how the little it may be, it makes me feel that much better if I feel like I've done something right. Being a part of the Forum's Team also gives me more to do to help WorldScape out as much as possible by also being here to support, and keep the forums in a good; spam free; rule-breaker free state.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy the growing community, and the constant activity on the forums the most I think. I have never really seen a private server with this much activity, and I love it. The only reason I don't have that many posts is because I only post in things that interest me, or things I feel like I can help in.

How you enjoy supporting the community: My way of supporting the community? There are many. I believe being polite helps a lot, as not everyone is. I take on things in a calm, polite approach. I strive to be my best in any situation, and I always try to set a good example for fellow Forum Users, and Player's in the game.

toontjuh6

Denied.

Username: Toontjuh6
Why you’d like to join the team:hey, my name is hamzah, im 15 years old, and ive been looking for private servers for ages now.
I was on youtube looking for a fun server(not to challenging server)when i stumbled upon this
as i said, i have plenty of previous private server experience, i know when people are pjing, trying to scam, dupe, multi, or simply just cheat. i have read through the rules carefully and realize whats is and isn't against the rules. I will enforce these laws, as best as i can. Jailing,banning and ip banning or just giving warning, i can release these punishments when needed, 2-3 warning, jail, bann and ip.
Admins are not olny for snitching,lol, but i know they are here to help too
i really get irritated when i dont receive help on a stupid laggy server. I know how badly it can piss u off, further more, as an admin il with help with all my effort
lastly, the popularity of this server,my youtube channel, himynameisahamzah, is somewhat sucessful, with my suscribers growing, i will be able to recieve many user to this server. Another way to increase population is good old voting, i hav many freinds and as a matter of fact, voting is somthing i do naturraly. If i enjoy a server i will defenitly commit myself to vote.
Another thing ive always noticed is people abusing there admin powers. For example, jailing and banning randomly. When it comes to me, ive learnt my lesson, i understand than if i abuse my powers i will be banned, not olny that, i wont deserve respect.
Respectful,helful and kind is wat im trying to achieve, with this administrator job i will advance in achieving my goal to become the best administrator no matter what im on. This will not olny help me, but the people around me in game and out. It will show people to respect and be nice.
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: Making freinds and helping others
How you enjoy supporting the community: Well, i joined well over a year ago and i have much past experience of what players enjoy and dont. For example, unhelpfull people. I want to show that im am helpfull and will suport people for their needs. In my mind, this is what im naturaly good at, making it awfully fun for me.
Thanks

serguy3

Under Review.

I don't know if I'm aloud to apply twice now because you've made a post about needing another one, but I do realize that I didn't have the best application ever.

Username: Serguy3, or just call me Jack.

I would like to become a Forum Moderator because the forums have always offered me something todo, I love reading, and this is another way of reading. I've been catching up on the some thousand or so posts I've not read since my last visit. I would like to be apart of this team because I think I'm very experienced with these forums, know all the rules, keep in line with the rules, and enforce the rules. I know I was inactive for a period of time, and I've missed the Forums so I decided to come back. I want to help the forums because I know how some people hold them so close.

My favorite thing to do on the forums: Read the posts, post about things I'm interested in. And get an inference from other people on my posts. I also love just reading posts. Doing nothing but it. Post, after post, after post. I think that's important for a Forum Moderator to be willing to read all of the Recent posts.

How I enjoy helping the community: I was once a co-owner of DeathZone, and I have been in many clans. I've also given some suggestions to the community(I.E my worldscape youtube suggestion.)

Thank you for your time reading this. Sorry if I am not aloud to re-post but I realized what I did wrong and did not want to let this chance go.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

not840

Denied.

Username:Not840

Why you’d like to join the team:I would like to join this mod team to help this community more then I can as a normal player.And I can keep watch if no mods/admins are on because of my timezone.
P.S
I have also been with this server since 2007.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:I enjoy most is the creativity of the staff and how nice and helpful they are.I would like to become one of those helpful mods.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy supporting the community by helping all players VIA private messaging,yell and just in chat about all things variaing to ingame and forum.
When people ask my things I always answer with care and never turn anyone down even if I do not like them.

P.S:
Sorry if this is to short and you denie it.
Post count doesn't mean I don't help!
I have good grammar.

Really?
Are you really not here?

Blitz 3year member.
A PURE VETERAN!

Magnacore

Denied.

Username: Magnacore.

Why you’d like to join the team: I've been with this server since May of 2008.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: The community itself.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I like providing music and literature to this community, I feel that I am one of the few who actually do; though you may not.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.

HotMax123

Denied.

Username: hotmax123
I would like to become a forum mod because I would like to make sure that each player gets a quality experience while playing worldscape

If I could become a mod I would Make sure that If you report a player in the in-game rule breakers section of the forums it will be replied to as soon as possible and locked so it may not become spam infected.

I would also make sure that There will be no offensive language to an extent Due to our younger players, and not to poison their minds!

Thank you for your time and consideration! :) ~Hotmax123~
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

animeboy1928

Denied.

username:vicent123
why i want to be mod: becasuse i wanna make worldscape a better place by taking care of the game and telling people not to hack.
what i enjot most of game:freinds,ryan,jerman,and haveing,worldscapebilzt
thankyou

Banjo Hick

Denied.

I saw that you had made a post abaout needing another forum mod and i would like to reapply. I'm not sure if were allowed to reapply but since you said u needed one i think it will be ok.

Banjo hick
I think i would help out the forum staff alot by enforcing rules and taking the pressure off of the higher staff members that have to deal with so much.
I enjoy making friends having fun while doing it.
The first one pretty much explains how i would help.

matacola

The contents of this message have been hidden.
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Omri

Denied.

Omri
I'm always on the forums posting and everything, I'm on it a lot as well.

I've always wanted to be part of the staff

And I've always wanted to help other players and the AllGoFree community.

Thank You.