Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Are you Mod Material?

Started by Jeremy, October 14, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldfish

Denied.

My username is Goldfish
I would like to join the team because it would be fun to help out everyone that needs help.
What I enjoy the most from WorldScape is making new friends and talking with them, I like to adventure the server and most of the time do camp.
I enjoy supporting the community by telling everyone that I can about how awesome this server is and I like to play this server a lot.
                                    Thank You!    :)

rascal

Denied.

username:rascal.

why you'd like to join the team: I would like to join the team because i want to do my part in the worldscape community, i want to stop grave diggers, spammers and rule breakers.I believe i am fit a forum mod job.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I really cannot decide i think what i like the most is what the owners have done with the game and how everyone has supported, also i think that the staff here at all~go~free are amazing and i really want to be apart of that.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy supporting the community by getting on the forums and posting some new topics and posting in already existing topics i enjoy posting on topics as much as off.

thank you jeremy

Voltimolt

Denied.

Username: Voltimolt or Surveillance.

Why you’d like to join the team: I'd like to join the forum moderation team because I really am looking forward to helping other players with their questions in tech support and looking forward to supervise the forum making it follow by the rules at all times.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: What I enjoyed most about WorldScape is how its set. The Economy is excellent, great coding, great staffs and most of all great players.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy supporting the community a lot because I am a really helpful person who finds answers in a tick. I would help by giving advices to new people and help them how the game is played.

Thanks!

Zack1

The contents of this message have been hidden.

serguy3

The contents of this message have been hidden.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

xxxraresxxx

Denied.

user name:xxxraresxxx
I would like to join the team because it's fun to help poeple out and give them a hand with thing's there stuck with and to help them have fun and make worldscape a better,nicer game.

What i really enjoy in worldscape is where you can chat to poeple have a little laugh maybe even meet up with some friend's and most of all helping poeple out.

i enjoy supporting the community  is that they let us have fun and help poeple out and it's just fun and good.

your's sincerely,

xxxraresxxx ~all-go-free~ oh and jeremy ill pick up a bucket of fried chicken for you from k.f.c :P
~all-go-free~

dragonlord

Denied.

user  name arbok3002

i would love to help people out in the game world help them in meny ways as i can show them how to play

what i love in this game would meting new people makeing freinds and killing jad

i like to help by playing alot when i can also by reporting people how break the in game rules no one likes a rule breakers  that the reason why i would love to join the team =)

Delicious

Denied.

Username: Delicious

Why you’d like to join the team: I would like to join the Forum moderator team because I feel that I follow the rules to every extent. I am a very active forum user, and enforce the rules to everyone and anyone that abuses. I feel that I would be an awesome addition to the moderator team due to my maturity. At the age of 16, I am on top of the average age for Worldscape, and I think that, due to this, I am far more mature than some of the players. I know what to do in sticky situations, and I will not crack under pressure. ;) I know what I am talking about when I say, "Do not spam." or "This topic should be locked." I can also back up all of my statements with relevant details. I will be a great addition to the "other" side of the team.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: Oh wow. I can't even begin to express what I enjoy most. For one, the responsible owners (;)). Without owners that know what they are doing, a whole community can crash, *snap*, just like that. Secondly, the responsible staff here at AGF. Not complimenting myself, I think that all the Staff for WS is genuinely picked, examined, and execute our responsibilities to the best of our ability. Thirdly, and certainly not lastly, is the mountains upon mountains of new players that come. But, with new players, comes new rule breakers, which is one of the reasons I am applying. I will be sure to filter out the non-responsible players from the kind ones. I give anyone a chance, regardless of their past. Even as a Moderator for the game, I know what is required of all the staff, and would continue to live up to the expectations of a Forum Moderator.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I enjoy giving the players that earn their place in this community, a place in this community. Abusers don't belong, which is why people like me exist. With rules, comes rule-breakers and even that requires moderators. Picture me as the security camera of your local gas station, or convenient store. I am there "just-in-case" something happens. I can back up any player that needs it, and I love doing this. When I say this, it is very true; "Worldscape is the best community out there." I truly enjoy working with ~AGF~ and I hope to join the other side of the staff.

I truly thank you for reading this, Jeremy, and be sure to give everyone a fair chance. Don't regard my application above the others just because I have existing Player Mod. I am sure you already know this though.

:)

Once again, thanks for reading.

Your lover,

Tanner

lollol

Denied.

Username:NN
Why you’d like to join the team:I would Like To Join The Team Becouse I Like ~ALL~GO~FREE~
am super active in game and i really respect all the staff members
What you enjoy the most from WorldScape:I enjoy Helping People Giving them Free Stuff and rares and helping them through their experience in this great game
How you enjoy supporting the community:I am Enjoying It By Looking For Rule Breakers and I Do my best for stopping them

I Really Hope You Accept Me As An ALL~GO~FREE~ Staff Member And Thank You For Taking a Minute of your time For Reading My Post,Thank You.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

stonecold526

(username): stonecold526
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(why i would like to join the team): i want to help make worldscape a better place by reporting people for breaking rules , help test blitz or anything else that needs tested , my friend who use to be mod [named]: ncdarrin1 said it is fun to be a mod , and more
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(what i enjoy most from worldscape): camp [cause i get lots of money] , partyroom [i get rares often] , holiday events [theyre fun and got a good storyline] , pking [just about anywhere]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(how i enjoy supporting the community): playing the game often , helping people whenever they ask , giving away items that i dont need , getting people from around my neighborhood and in my school to join worldscape
sincerely, stonecold526

p.s; thanks jeremy and the rest of the mods for making worldscape a fun game to play  :)

archmage

my in game username is archmage.

why would you like to join the team?-i would like to join the team because i understand the rules and that this a big responsibilty i enjoy new things and this would be great. i do not take this as a joke and am seriouse about joining the moderator team and do my best to do my best in helping fellow players and other staff members.what you enjoy most from worldscape?-i enjoy many things the pking the community and the players. this may sound cheesy but i enjoy giving rares away to players who ask or need it.
how you enjoy supporting the community?-i can't lie i do not usually turn in people who spam and scam but i can change. i dont like to lie about that stuff. but i do help the community by being a fun and active in game member currently i cannot play during the weekdays(personal matters) i hope you understand and do not denie me for that  this will not last long and i would love to help everyone around me ingame and on forums ;D

5+2+1=92362406276234702893749874274274239.43434234 lol

if you have everything you cant get anything but if you have nothing you can get everything.

uloveme

i am sorry i signed up for player mod, now i know its going to be denied =(

Username: Uloveme

Why you’d like to join the team: I think that I've helped Worldscape out a lot. But now i would like to take that experience further, as an in game moderator. To stop all of the scammers, cheaters, and spammers. Plus to be alongside Jeremy, and Ry60003333 would be as a dream come true.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy the diverse personalities of the players, and experiencing what they like and do, so i can make closer friends.

How you enjoy supporting the community:I try to help new and experienced players on Worldscape, to the best of my ability. Like telling them where to go, helping them in pk, helping them if they've lost there stuff, and give a starter amount of coins to new players.

I would be honored if i were to become one of the AllGoFree Staff as a in-game moderator,

sincerely,
Uloveme
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
Atheism its a way of life.
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

miamihomies

Username:Thebeatles
I would like to join the Mod Team because it would be interesting of how to work with mod,admins,players,etc.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy being around my friend's(real friends from school).And love to talk to people ;D.I also like playing with people(such as making a conversation and making it funny.

How you enjoy supporting the community:
I would support the community by helping people with their problems such as a lv.2 man hittings 50's.Also I'm a big computer nerd so ill help of how to get a good internet connection or how to react when there is somebody making you upset.

(Thank You Ry and Jeremy for letting me have this oppertunity of being a moderator. )
Hi! No! Bye! Yes! Clueless? I Love You Sweetie Hmmmmmmm.... Cheese
Thebeatles(my account is worldscape)add me if you want.

maxmager

Username: Maxmager

Why you’d like to join the team: I have been playing Worldscape for a long time now, As you know, i'm Max, and i always have loved helping out with the game, because in my opinion i'm pretty good at it, i know how to correct people without being rude about it, i know how to help people out because i have been with the game for so long, and i also just love playing the game so i guess it all adds up.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy player-killing the most from Worldscape, but i guess this is a forum moderator application now, i guess i should mention that my favorite thing on the forums is the irc chat because it is the fastest way of communication on the forum's in my opinion.

How you enjoy supporting the community: I have always loved playing this game, and have always had fun with all the players in the community, my favorite way of supporting the community is just spreading joys and laughs and making everybody just enjoy the game, and of course the forums.

Thank you for reading,

~Max~

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Banjo Hick

Username: Banjo Hick

Why you'd like to join the team: I think I would be able to help the Worldscape community and the overall game by helping stop people such as hackers, dupers, etc. I would also help by putting a stop to spam and petty fights over the yell channel that are always be going on and players that seem to be out of line. I also have great grammar. I frequently use the Report Abuse section on the forums, and unlike some other players I report anybody who is breaking rules, not just people who arent my friends because I believe everyone should be judged equally, and recieve the same consequences as anyone else would. I also would be on almost everyday, while some of the moderators/admins are only able to be on every once in a while, and when I'm on I'm on for a few hours at a time and I am usually paying attention to the game instead of being afk for a while.

What you enjoy the most from WorldScape: I enjoy the fact that worldscape has a medium range of players and they are all friendly and willing to be friends with just about anyone, and that there arent many rule breakers, but the ones that are breaking the rules are stopped right away by the mods and admins.

How you enjoy supporting the community: Helping out both new and old players by helping them learn how to pk (to the best of my ability =\), introducing them to friendly people, showing them how to do this and that whatever it may be, stopping them when they're fighting a fight they can't win, and giving them some advice if they ever need some.

I'm not exactly sure if this is still open but people still seem to be posting in here, and I know I posted a few before but I feel like I have a better chance this time.