death66

hi guys

i was wondering will we have to pay membership

and how much will the new items cost
thanks everyone
Death66 :D

Pk0wnedall

Dear Death66,

Hello Costs, umm i don't think Ry60003333 has started on membership yet and no-one knows the costs, prices.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)

Delicious

I do not think we will have to pay real money for anything.

Drunk Mario

look in other tpoics like "from classic to blitz" and others like that and they should answer your question. also delicous, i am pretty sure than either ryan or jeremy said that it would be like a rs membership. so we would have to pay real money.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Would you, pay the amount they want?

Nicest Regards,

Jack7 :)

Chaoslancex

You'll find your answer in the topic "Whats taking so long" read the posts and you'll find what your looking for.
And Jeremy did say there would be a fee since it cost money to do what Ry is doing, his actually been paying for Everything him self.
but i don't know if you'll have pay since it was said so long ago.

P.S. Come on paying some money to play The best upcomming game! it's totally worth it. 8)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: chaoslancex on October 11, 2009, 10:57:19 AM
You'll find your answer in the topic "Whats taking so long" read the posts and you'll find what your looking for.
And Jeremy did say there would be a fee since it cost money to do what Ry is doing, his actually been paying for Everything him self.
but i don't know if you'll have pay since it was said so long ago.

P.S. Come on paying some money to play The best upcomming game! it's totally worth it. I know, I will be paying for membership.