News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

staff please.

Started by Drunk Mario, October 03, 2009, 07:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

hi this is drunk mario and i would just like to ask all the allgofree staff to watch out more for hackers.. alot of people are getting hacked these days.(only noobs need to hack to be good). but alot of people keep complaining about that.. also people are talking about reset stats.i don't know if something is wrong with the server or something(i doubt it is) but.. please consider doing what i just named.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

As a staff member, I am enlightened that we are always constantly looking out for any disruption in the server. We do our best to look for trouble makers and people that are just there to "joke" around. We find these "small" offenses to be very serious. We will really focus our attention on hackers, and try to fix all bugs we are told about. Thanks for your concern, it actually does mean a lot. :)
-Tanner

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Delicious on October 03, 2009, 07:36:05 PM
As a staff member, I am enlightened that we are always constantly looking out for any disruption in the server. We do our best to look for trouble makers and people that are just there to "joke" around. We find these "small" offenses to be very serious. We will really focus our attention on hackers, and try to fix all bugs we are told about. Thanks for your concern, it actually does mean a lot. :)
-Tanner
your welcome. and ok :D

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Even from a few months ago the amount of people saying they've been hacked has almost doubled. I think we have a problem here.

Banana boy

It's not just peoples accounts that are getting hacked items from accounts but they still have their account. I talk to people everyday and they quit because they got hacked..
But no one will believe anyone because they could be lieing but they can't give proof.
There should be something we can do to work out if they are lieing.
Like check the ip of the last person on the account.
A few of my accounts have been hacked so i'm hoping there is something Allgofree can do to make anti-hacking system or something?

Delicious

I think that either :
one, you should change your password to something more secure
two, don't share your password with anyone
three, never ever ask for anyone else's password

Even though Ry and Jeremy are very busy, as we all know, I'm sure if you asked them nicely, they could set up a section in the forums for ip - requests.

My idea is that they would have a section where you could request the ip's that have logged onto your account to be checked, and if they didn't match, Jeremy could search for matches on other accounts, and ban that person immediately for hacking.
This is just my idea. Tell me what you think about it.

__Tanner

Banana boy

Yes i like that idea.
I think that idea should go ahead..

Pk0wnedall

Hello, People should not quit because they get hacked, getting hacked is apart of all gaming and games you can't stop hackers that's what they like doing to annoy people. I have been hacked before on runescape, its not a good feeling but i dealt with it and i am now level 108 with 20mil and good items. So if you get hacked don't quit just play and get back as you were before and change your password regularly.

Note: I change my password every week so that i have less change of being hacked.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Mute on October 06, 2009, 03:54:09 PM
I do belive there is a ::code for changing your password.

I have used it before, but i cant remember it.
Maybe Ry60003333 could tell us ::)

Its ::pass (your new password here)

Delicious

I guess you just have to go through with it to experience what's its like. I know I have been hacked before, and I understand your precautions.

_Tanner

Zack

The only this I could suggest to not get hacked is to make a long password that only you would know or remember.

Drunk Mario

guys!!! get back on topic. tanner i like your idea but it should have been somewhere else.. not in my post. it made spam in this topic.
*request for this to be locked*.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall