News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Great Server

Started by hybrid0819, October 09, 2009, 04:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hybrid0819

I have been playing this server for a few months. and i realize that the staff is very impressive, comfortable with the players and consiterate. they are open to questions by the players and it is a great feelings. i wish the best of luck to delicious even though he got mod a week or 2 ago. but still, ur a good player and now an even better staff. jeremy is on whenever he can and when he is on. he is covered with people asking for stuff or even just normal questions. all the staff is great and this server is even better. this server has been the best "economic" server i have ever seen and i have been playing servers for 5 years. the duping is a problem but us, as normal players, and staff members are trying our best to catch those who are not welcomed and want to ruin the server just for some items. the economy was very very great and i liked it so much. u have a custom mini, camp. which no other server has, i have never seen the party room so unique like it is right now. and i try my best to help with others while staff isnt on.
      What im trying to say is, this server is probably the best server i have ever played and i enjoy playing it. i look forward to jeremy or the coders fixing the problems and i no u can do it. if u can code in a server this wonderful, then u can do anything to a 317 server.

Good Luck With Everything
           And Thank You for Everything
                  Rarez 0wn u, Hybrid0819, Nuts, and Dirtrider819

God Colin

Jeremy and ry60003333 and the owners and coder's. If you think classic is great wait until blitz is released. I also agree with you their amazing.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

regents fury

Of course this is a great server, where else will you find a person who will shut down your forums somehow because they couldn't deal with what they started? ;) *cough* Jeremy *cough*

Even when you HAD to register an account to view what was on the forums, if you don't like it, don't get on it. ;)

To a great server and a great dictator! All hail Jermany!

Omri

I agree with all you, They've put an amazing amount of effort into this server. Great Job Guy's!

xMikex

Drunk Mario

They put unbelievable effort into this server! They certainly deserve credit! Keep up the good work staff!

Sincerely,
                             ~Drunk Mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omri

I agree with Elmo, Keep up the great work.

Joker

yes i agree that its the best server... ::)

Jeremy

Thank you for your sincere regards everyone! We love positive feedback!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-