News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Cant wait

Started by kaelan, April 26, 2008, 10:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

I cant wait untill blitz comes out.

Cavallers

well same here all tho our accs will get restarted ill loose all my rares but ima hav to work for em again XD

-Cavallers

ritearmofgod

we lose all our stuff?????
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

kaelan

Yes it will be a new server.

Cavallers

it means that account files will be deleted that means that ur gonna hav to make new acc whit ur acc name and start al over again :D

-Cavallers

kaelan

Yup thanks for explineing it more.

ritearmofgod

so every1 loses their stuff in acc? that stionks
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

kaelan

Yes! because its a new server geeze.

Ry60003333

Yes, you will lose your WS Classic account.  :'(

This is because the two account formats are incompatible, and making a converter would take quite some time. Also doing the conversion of all 50,000+ accounts would take forever.  :P

Also, we would like to have a fresh start, because a few things have changed. For example, the max level is 99 instead of 135.

I would also like to add that these accounts that you are using now on the forum are your in-game accounts! So when Blitz launches, you will login with the same account you are using on the forum now.  ;D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

well about accounts from forums i will create cavallers... that is my main and also ry cant u just live classic worldscape like u have classic and blitz at the same time so pplo can select wich1 to play just like in runescape
that there is a classic runescape :D
-cavallers

-Cavallers

kaelan

No because then it would lagg to much ry should just have blitz up.

Cavallers

well i wpuld suggest this  if any of the owners live on differents houses why dont u make em hosters of classic and then ry wont have lag on his comp 1 of em hosts classic and ry hosts blitz..:P

-Cavallers

kaelan

Yes but that will cost money so i advise we just leave blitz up.

Cavallers

well it will cost money to make it 24/7 but it dosnt have to be 24/7 ooh well anyway ry whatever ur desicion is i will support it :D

-Cavallers

kaelan

Well i think only world scape blitz should be up :P