News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

this is ridiculous

Started by yeeyee123, October 04, 2009, 04:45:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeeyee123

1st of all i would like to say i got muted for saying a line in a movie

2nd how come owners/admins/mods give put uncoded items to there friends so when they are coded there rich and have a good items no 1 else has. i spoke to a guy on ws that i forget his name and he has a new silab items , i asked him why he has it he said because the person that gave it to him is a very close friend he said it was 1 of the mods and he is the only person that got it
don't love the genius love the person behind it

cheekybenny

about the muting im not too sure about =/

but yes the items that have been given are unfair i see two groups in worldscape
the group which glory there rares and think they are kings
and the other which are trainning at ::northpole
the ones who have the rares are the ones who talk to mods and admins

also another unfairness is time
most mods and admins play in american times and cause i play from australia when i go on there are few players and most dont have "rares"
and its hard for them to get them
from  jeremys dropping of new items it was in his time which gave no one from other places in the globe to get drops

i agree with yeeyee on the items

Chaoslancex

First of all a mute is a mute.

Second Admins are not allowed a to sell or give alway ANYTHING.
and just because someone is a mod it dose not mean they are rich.

Triniboy

New(Silbitems) are worth nothing. Second, Player mods can't Spawn items, and they are not require to give out items. Admins are not allowed to give out/drop/ or sell items cause it would mess up the worldscape economy.

Bill

Quote from: TriniBoy on October 04, 2009, 11:07:42 AM
New(Silbitems) are worth nothing. Second, Player mods can't Spawn items, and they are not require to give out items. Admins are not allowed to give out/drop/ or sell items cause it would mess up the worldscape economy.

WorldScape has no economy, man. Lol

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

yeeyee123

i know new(silabitems) are not worth anything yeT but when they are coded they are and a mod gave it out
don't love the genius love the person behind it

Zack

They will never be coded in. I even have a few million of them from beta testing.

cheekybenny

lol yerh bills right classic is stuffed
cant wait for blitz --"
if i ever even play it :P

Pk0wnedall

As Delicious said, a mute is a mute. You must of said something wrong because you don't get muted for no reason, and New Silabsoft item is just when your on a different client or something and also the item is not coded into the game.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

Bill

This should actually be in the 'Rants' section. But I'm going to lock it because I want to.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........