News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

How to play worldscape on a Ipod Touch.

Started by Pk0wnedall, September 29, 2009, 09:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pk0wnedall

Hello, I need some help on how to play worldscape on a Ipod Touch,
if you know how to please either reply here or pm me in forums.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7.

BigDogg420

Yes as I to have an iTouch I have tried but you can't do it. The only place you can go on the iTouch is on the forums. But there is something that Bill uses to get on I forgot what it is called but ask Bill and he might be able to help you. But other than that you can't play Worldscape on an iTouch.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Triniboy

You would Need a VNC client for your PC and ITOUCH/IPOD. Not sure how the setup is with Itouch, Because I never tested on those, Only PSP-1000 and PSP-2000.

BigDogg420

Thank you Trini that's what i was talking about is a VNC client but yea you should ask Bill to help you out with it.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Pk0wnedall

Zack

It is a possibility that in the future the iPod might support Java, but for now the only think that would work is a VNC like Triniboy already said.