News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

make ::switch commands for people that meet a certent "critera"

Started by uloveme, October 01, 2009, 10:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uloveme

like only allow the ::switch command if you've been playing for 1month.
I believe it will take out halph of the farcasters.

sincerely,
Doom_kid & Uloveme
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
Atheism its a way of life.
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

Pk0wnedall

::switch command, i think they won't put that in because it will be the closest update to runescape, I think you will have to do desert treasure and lunar dimpolacy for lunar and ancient magic. If you talk to Ry60003333 he might consider it but i don't think so.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

uloveme

it is allready in the game, i meant if you get to lvl 100 you can use it, to cut down farcasters
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

Pk0wnedall

uloveme

I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!

Pk0wnedall

This, is the wrong board then it says Post in Here for suggestions about "Worldscape Blitz" post in general maybe or include in heading for classic.

Nicest Reguards,

Bill

WorldScape Classic applies to this board too, it just doesn't say Classic. You can make suggestions for Classic, but they most likely won't happen because of Ryan's main focus on Blitz. That is probably why the board description says "Suggestions for WorldScape Blitz."

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Ok, Sorry Bill i didn't know but now i do, Thank you

Nicest Reguards,

God Colin

That is a good suggestion but theres a problem with that. most players are good pkers and are not level 100 yet, makes and unfair advantage for their spell's.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!