News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 31, 2011, 07:14:05 PM
Right there I was speaking about Brian's suggestion for the new Death Zone outfit.

Exactly, it has nothing to do with you. It has to do with DeathZone. I'm not going to argue anymore, just please stop posting on here if it doesn't concern you.
Thanks.  :)

masterp82

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 31, 2011, 06:32:51 PM
Ohhhh, so you put me on the KOS because I reported you? You know that I am supposed to report you, right? Maybe you shouldn't break rules in the future, huh?
Sad Panda, you didn't just report Brian. But you also report Chaoslancex O.o. So yeah, I think there's a low chance you're going to get erased from k0s. Sad Panda if you want to get respect and not be attacked by everyone, it's as simple as staying and fighting people in ::wildy. Not teleing. If you get piled, just say you want to fight everyone 1 vs 1, plain and simple. Anyways, I LOVE YOU BRIAN!<3 YOU TOO TINY <33333333:))))))))))

Sad Panda

Yeah, reporting Brian and Chaos is the same thing. I am supposed to do it no matter what. There is actually a difference between those two. With Brian I was doing it because he broke a rule and I don't like him. With Oscar it's because he broke a rule and I felt like messing with him.

And as for the tele'ing away thing....

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 31, 2011, 12:01:29 AM
Often when I tele away it is due to my computer. Although it is much newer than my other one it has a much lower amount of RAM/memory. Basically, it laggs more than most other people's computers. When the lagg becomes too much I decide to teleport away instead of dying and losing my items.

Kryptonite

You two need to resolve this little argument...

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Brian

Thanks Steven.  :P

And Nick, you're not supposed report people. You can if you want...and you chose to go against Death Zone. 

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS PLEASE.

All Death Zone members, please remember to vote if you want my clan outfit suggestion.  Thank You.

Kryptonite

If you didn't want to get reported, then you shouldn't have broken the rules. You break them at your own risk.

weed

Brian

Krypt please stay on topic please, the matter is over.

Sad Panda

As a player I am urged to report people when they break rules. If normal players didn't report people then people who spam for their server would be going at it for several hours before they were stopped.

Also, I don't suggest telling a forum mod what to do. They have a way of finding rules that you break and administering points for it.

Sora

Alright guys, please, enough with the arguing. We DeathZone have the choice of putting Nick on our kill list if we want. And that's Oscar's decision
to decide whether to erase you or not. If you want, Oscar is in-game right now. So please stop spamming the discussion page with argument.
Thanks everyone.

Kryptonite

Okay, I'm done with this...

Edit: Sorry Nick, but you were warned to stop.

weed

Rivin X

I do agree, it's a bit harsh too be put on the KOS over a report, however a clan KOS is not dictated by the staff of the website, but infact the owner's of the clan itself, so there really should be no arguement.

~Personal Achievements~

- AllGoFree Administrator
- Player Moderator
- Forum Moderator
- 1st Person to get Max Combat Stats (Classic & Blitz)
- #1 Highscores (Blitz)
- #1 Strength (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Attack (Classic)
- #1 Hitpoints (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Range (Blitz & Classic)
- #1 Mage (Blitz)
- # Title "Mr.Strength Cape"
-  DeathZone Owner
-  Voted Best Pker
-  Developers Corner {DC}
-  Invited to Inner Circle {IC}
-  300+ Respect
-  Winner of Pking Contest

Sad Panda

Ohhh, someone finally brings up a good point. I was hoping no one would, but, hey, fair enough.

Chaoslancex

where Adding Every clan out there is going to be added to our Rivals list. i'm sorry for those who are not on enemies of death zone but they have the bad luck of been in that clan. Where going to kill everyone in those clans no matter what.

I'm sorry :\ it's a new age

Diva La Viva

Quote from: masterp82 on March 31, 2011, 05:06:18 PM
Diva, you're just saying this because you got piled by me and Brian. Anyways program, i dislike you so i won't stop attacking you, :).
I did not get piled? Brian would not attack his diva..........  :(

Sora

I'd like to rank up Carbon and Gomes97 to leiutenants.
Over the past week, i've been analyzing them and they're doing a great job.  :D
Today, i requested them to kill Space Deer and they did it, no question.
So with your permission Oscar, I'd like to rank both of them up.  8)