News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

I was hosting an event (hide and seek) and you lost. You later demanded the item and I told you no. You then told Carbon and Xbox to help kill me, Ross, and Collin.

Sorry, but this is another instance of me being right and you being wrong. 'Member?

Brian

If you can not remember what you did, that's your fault.

masterp82

guys, i think you guys should stop arguing over something that's very ridiculous. brian, you know i love you  :) but you have put people on your k0s people they don't sell you a certain item. I think Sad Panda is right on this one. But anyways, Sad Panda, I dislike you. So if my vote counted, i'd say you still stay on k0s. Because you, tyson, diek, and this other guys piled me and phatguy. When you guys saw that ya'll were going to get analed by me and a level 104, you teled away like a lil amateur pker. And only tyson, diek and this other guy stayed and fought us. So yeah, I think you should still be on k0s. Not sure if my vote counts, but i'm just saying.

Sad Panda

Often when I tele away it is due to my computer. Although it is much newer than my other one it has a much lower amount of RAM/memory. Basically, it laggs more than most other people's computers. When the lagg becomes too much I decide to teleport away instead of dying and losing my items.

masterp82

well, i understand. But you still tele only when you fight me. Because I have seeing you fight others perfectly fine (without teleing). And when you fight me, you tele, Oo.

punishment

~Jah~

Add me on skype my name is ind3gree :)

masterp82

well, if my vote counts....don't take program off kill on sight, if he is on it.  :))))mwuahahha

Diva La Viva

Quote from: masterp82 on March 31, 2011, 02:30:50 AM
well, if my vote counts....don't take program off kill on sight, if he is on it.  :))))mwuahahha
Sorry d1s, but that's pretty stupid... >.<

masterp82

Diva, you're just saying this because you got piled by me and Brian. Anyways program, i dislike you so i won't stop attacking you, :).

Brian

Nick, wanna know the reason why? Maybe it's because you reported me.  Don't try to make excuses next time.

Sad Panda

Ohhhh, so you put me on the KOS because I reported you? You know that I am supposed to report you, right? Maybe you shouldn't break rules in the future, huh?

Sora

Enough with the arguing please. This discussion page is for discussing about DeathZone.
Nick, just try avoiding with arguing with any of the dz clan members. Just don't post on anyone's ideas because
you aren't even a part of dz and it has nothing to do with you. We can handle it ourselves thank you very much.

Sad Panda

I am discussing Death Zone. It's the part about me being on the KOS for Death Zone for no good reason.

Sora

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 29, 2011, 09:11:34 PM
One problem, Bry-bry. Anyone can go buy that stuff for very cheap and pose as one of the DCD.

Sad Panda

Right there I was speaking about Brian's suggestion for the new Death Zone outfit.