News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gomes97

Quote from: Chaoslancex on March 27, 2011, 10:43:20 AM
Quote from: gomes97 on March 27, 2011, 10:19:41 AM
Quote from: M I K E on March 26, 2011, 03:08:25 PM
Gomes is great pker, give him better rank..

thanks mike :)

I've already moved him up...
anyhow uhm m i k e i hardly see you at wildy and nobody has given me reason to move you up.

If one of the DcD asked me to move someone up i will.

can u tested my ?? not now because i im going eat?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Chaoslancex

Brian

I would like to suggest a clan outfit.  Please vote if you want it or not.  This outfit is only for DCD+. 

There are more colors but I just have these.  There are

• Light Blue
  • Light Green
  • Pink
  • Red
  • Dark Green
  • Purple
  • Gold
Once again, this is only for Dragon Core Divison+.

Sad Panda

One problem, Bry-bry. Anyone can go buy that stuff for very cheap and pose as one of the DCD.

Brian

We'll know because of the roster.  ;D  But thanks for the heads-up.

masterp82

uhm, well actually i think it's an awesome outfit...you don't just look like a pker, but you also look P.I.M.P.I.N!!!I think it's ftw :)

Sad Panda

No problem. Maybe you could make it items that are a little harder to get. Anything that Oscar spawned should do.

Brian

Is that a vote Steven?  :o

Nick, good idea, but the problem is that if we die, somebody might loot it.  :P

Sad Panda

May I be taken off as well? I was put on the KOS on request of Brian. He requested me to be put up there because I was hosting an event. I was playing a game of hide and seek and was in a different region than the other part of the game. He claims that he got to me first (Kevin has won twenty minutes earlier). I gave him my coords a little after Kevin won and he came and demanded the item. I clearly no longer had it and he began to tell other DZ members I was on the KOS now.

So is my request accepted? If not then please carefully read over that paragraph. I did nothing wrong.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Sad Panda on March 29, 2011, 10:53:06 PM
May I be taken off as well? I was put on the KOS on request of Brian. He requested me to be put up there because I was hosting an event. I was playing a game of hide and seek and was in a different region than the other part of the game. He claims that he got to me first (Kevin has won twenty minutes earlier). I gave him my coords a little after Kevin won and he came and demanded the item. I clearly no longer had it and he began to tell other DZ members I was on the KOS now.

So is my request accepted? If not then please carefully read over that paragraph. I did nothing wrong.

Ok, first of all you were not put on the K.O.S list because of what you have stated above, you were put on that list for the simple fact that you have once again gone against death zone. Attacking Carbon along side Dieknoswar or this Ftw fellow whom is know by another name witch i cannot recall at the moment.. anyhow that is the reason your on the kill on site again and this time you shall not be removed from it.

Program your not really on the k.o.s but i really enjoy killing you so yeah..

and Nick once again lol the only items i did make as admin where skill capes lol. and a few items that were from blitz like void but those where taken alway beside the fact i really don't have any rares if you count pk'ing gear rare.

Sad Panda

First, I was joking about the admin items. Second, I killed Carbon because he was one of the DZ members that attacked me on Brian's orders. Diek was told to attack him because those were my clans orders at the time.

M I K E

I request "Obby Pker" to be added in to the kill list.

Kyle

I Request M I K E To Be Moved Up A Rank Or Two. ;)

Brian

Nick, I did not command Carbon to attack you, you attacked him so I helped him.  Also, stop trying to lie, you were not hosting an event, you know what you did.

EDIT: I have one vote for my outfit, it is from Steven.