News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Banjo Hick

Ok, just wondering.. why does one of them keep telling your members what to do?? I mean even I don't do that..

Banjo Hick

Well I'm gonna show Bri why I need her to make the logo banner thing... This is the absolute best one you can make in paint, which is the best thing for me to use on my computer and the thing I have the most experience with...

It's partially finished but you get the gist of it...

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 20, 2010, 12:37:17 AM
Well I'm gonna show Bri why I need her to make the logo banner thing... This is the absolute best one you can make in paint, which is the best thing for me to use on my computer and the thing I have the most experience with...

It's partially finished but you get the gist of it...

[/quote The lines arent symmetric..

Bri

I pretty much just made this one....

But, I'll make you one soon Nick...

doormcburger

well i just got 130 mage.. btw if cap says to kick me dont listen to him.. hes mad at me and just... the point is i dont deserve to be kicked

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Zonekiller

Teh, Acardy is a old member of the Deathzone. He's high ranked (higher than you)
you may tell WHY he's mad at you?  :(

Banjo Hick

K, thanks. I made one on a ub maker but it's not that good.

wouter

Quote from: doormcburger on January 21, 2010, 04:11:07 PM
well i just got 130 mage.. btw if cap says to kick me dont listen to him.. hes mad at me and just... the point is i dont deserve to be kicked
You got nothing to say buddy. You pretended to be me with your acardy__ account. I'm not done with you until you tell me what's your problem with me. I already requested a kick-out. You do deserve to be kicked out, you back stabbed your clan mates.

Chaoslancex

To resolve this we will hold a trail, since a request was made. there is no time set Just be on tomorrow both acardy and Kripto. and i'll be needing at least 4 other members to assist.

wouter

Quote from: chaoslancex on January 22, 2010, 03:01:54 AM
To resolve this we will hold a trail, since a request was made. there is no time set Just be on tomorrow both acardy and Kripto. and i'll be needing at least 4 other members to assist.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,4596.0.html Ask jeremy for more details. And read that report. Jeremy checked accounts by IP and found out it was krypto. He did it because i should've done something to his friends but hes such a douche dat he could not say what i did.

Banjo Hick

lollol

requesting to put Zaaaam on kill on sight please.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Chaoslancex

The Kripto thing will have to wait till monday or maybe tomorrow.

doormcburger

Hes just pissed because jeremy wont tell him whats going on. i gave an entire explanation to jeremy about what happened its done and over with. at least it would be if he could get over it

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite