News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

DO NOT APPLY HERE!!! THIS IS FOR DISCUSSION ONLY AND GETTING YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERD.
LET THE DISSCUSSING BEGIN!

Death Zone will be lead by Chaoslancex, and Kyle

Death Zone is a feternity of assasins, who soul perpuse is to kill without mercy.

Hello Death Zone Members!

It has come to my attention that a we need to set up a System to Keep everything in order, the Following are The Death Zone Rules that must be Followed. There is also Punishment to breaking such rules i will explain the punishments and the rules.

☣Death Zone Rules☣
1. Be Loyal to Death Zone.
2. Don't ask to be ranked, you'll be moved up rank when Dragon Core or My self approve to let you move up.
3. Don't Attack any of the Clan member, only when having a fun fight.
4. Listen and follow everything the higher ranks ask of you.
5. Come to all Wildy Fights.
6. Obey all the Death Zone rules.
7. If you quit Death Zone and it's not a valid reason, there is a chance if you apply again you won't be Accepted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The System Will work like this.

Warning: No Action will be taken against you only a simple warning will be given, this means you have done something and you should fix it.

First Infraction: 2-7 Day Suspension from clan, and you will not be Reanstated into clan for 1 month.

Second Infraction: 7-14 Day Suspension from Clan, and you'll be permanently kick from Deaht Zone.

If you Follow the 6 Simple rules you'll be fine.

Joker

isn't str n33b got banned and he's on thehate's clan,please answer thanks

joker here

Chaoslancex

Well i don't know if str n33b is ban but i noticed that str n33bz is in domination not "str n33b"

Banana boy

Chaoslancex

:o Well it's still a different accout so we will just kill the other acc since Domination is Death Zone's Rivals. :o

Joker

OH oscar,str_n33b forgot his pass :o and hacked...this isn't fair but...
he done like me..bad memories...his pure name is:str_n33ybz...he's in mr riot (thehate) clan..as a co-owner i belive...
i was talkin to him today 5mins ago... :)
well bye oscar..
btw is bein in a clan in main,and in another clan with pure is clanning multi?
answer please,thanks :)
                                                   JOKER

Chaoslancex

yup that is why str_n33b not in my clan anymore  :'(

Delicious

Chaoslancex

Joker

hmmm,tanner maybe tryin to say:to add a new rank...like that you know..fir starters or something...what ever!!
i am not in the clan list...can you answer please?
thank you,please answer :)
×joker×

Chaoslancex

The up to date page is not the one above it's in the clan recruitment section, and i still need to add you Joker.
The starting rank is Recruit. here are ranks from highest to lowest.

Master Elite
R00t
General
Lieutenant
Sergeant
Corporal
Private
Recruit.

mr riot

oscar , he quit my clan and i dont no  why but he keeps doing it and its rather anoying -.-

i would like to be clan alies if possible?
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

str n33b

hmm... that is really funny.... ::) because caponer said to me do you wanna be in domination or deathzone and he said if i choose domination i will be on the dethzone's kill on site list.But i picked dethzone.... so i dont understand why im out of dz ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

Chaoslancex

Because your co~owner of domination on you other account.....
and on str n33b your in my clan...... It dose not work like that,   stick to one clan and one clan only.
I told you if you left again i would not let you re-join my clan.....
From the looks of it you have made your own clan again, good luck.
Thehate we are clan rivals, NOT allies.

Delicious