News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Forum Moderators; who they are and what is their role?

Started by Jeremy, January 27, 2009, 02:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

Quote from: gerardoe1 on July 06, 2009, 06:29:33 PM
cooool!!! ;D
Please NEVER make 1 word posts unless in 'Forum Games', "we" as in AllGoFree do not support such posts and will be delt as spam, so please don't do that again. :P

WARNING-One word posts in "Forum Games" are for the games that allow/are based upon a one word game.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Pk0wnedall

Ok Jeremy, that should help me and i hope other people, do you let people know in the game or the forums, and could you please let me know the newest forum staff.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7.

qwazer23

:-[ hey mod scott, sorry about wat happened, my freind watched me do my password and went on my account tring to make me happy by being a mod... ut u ended up muting me and you said i can never be a mod .       seriously still i need to talk to the game makers cause in the wildi people are not doing anything good and every time i go in the wildi by my self i instanty die..........I NEED TO TALK TO THE GAME CREATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

serguy3

Qwazer, you deserved everything that happened to you. The wildy is home to Chaoslancex, chaos can hit 135, so don't go there unless you're strong enough. And for the account sharing part...... And the getting muted part, you should be banned, and then muted after you get unbanned.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

miamihomies

I would like to a forum moderator, but I don't think you have a topic of applications for forum moderators. :-\   :'(
Hi! No! Bye! Yes! Clueless? I Love You Sweetie Hmmmmmmm.... Cheese
Thebeatles(my account is worldscape)add me if you want.

bowconstr

Hi my user name is Bowconstr,
I know I am a low level but i try my hardest I wanted always to become apart of the staff because I am always helping people i want to help more people and Try my best to be a good staff member. My level is 110 I used to played worldscape before i was like level 130 but I had forgotten my password. I really want to be on the staff team working and helping everyone out. I play a lot mostly on day and night.  :) I Hope to get a message back. Also the reason for wanting to join the team is I am a hard worker I build on my guy meaning I train and help people all the time. Like I said I want to help more people out. What I enjoy most about worldscape would be the staff members I talk to a lot of them there very nice and helpful I would try to be just like them if I would get a chance. Helpful, kind, and working on there account all the time. How I enjoy supporting everyone is everyone I get along with I love all the people I can help them if they need help I can just play and I love the game. Jeremy I'm not begin but I really would like a chance to show how good of a team member I can be. :) My stats are not that good but i know but its not about that i know i can help a lot of people out trust me Jeremy thank you so much!! Please give me a chance. :] sorry for begin.

Happy gaming Jeremy!
Thank you,
Bowconstr A girl :)
BRANDI**************

Drunk Mario

Quote from: bowconstr on May 02, 2010, 02:33:23 AM
Hi my user name is Bowconstr,
I know I am a low level but i try my hardest I wanted always to become apart of the staff because I am always helping people i want to help more people and Try my best to be a good staff member. My level is 110 I used to played worldscape before i was like level 130 but I had forgotten my password. I really want to be on the staff team working and helping everyone out. I play a lot mostly on day and night.  :) I Hope to get a message back. Also the reason for wanting to join the team is I am a hard worker I build on my guy meaning I train and help people all the time. Like I said I want to help more people out. What I enjoy most about worldscape would be the staff members I talk to a lot of them there very nice and helpful I would try to be just like them if I would get a chance. Helpful, kind, and working on there account all the time. How I enjoy supporting everyone is everyone I get along with I love all the people I can help them if they need help I can just play and I love the game. Jeremy I'm not begin but I really would like a chance to show how good of a team member I can be. :) My stats are not that good but i know but its not about that i know i can help a lot of people out trust me Jeremy thank you so much!! Please give me a chance. :] sorry for begin.

Happy gaming Jeremy!
Thank you,
Bowconstr A girl :)
This is NOT a staff application page. This is a topic made to inform you of the allgofree forum moderators and their roles. If you apply like you just did you will lower your chances or becoming staff. If you are fit for the position jeremy will know it.
@ Jeremy/Forum staff,
Could you guys please update jeremy's post to show the actual forum staff? Thank-you.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall