News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

This Has Gotten Me Interested

Started by Bill, September 25, 2009, 11:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

So, I was on the MoparScape forums, and this one topic I've been posting on has really gotten me interesting and wondering. It has to do with the Universe, how it was formed, etc.

The conversation that interested me starts on page 3 where RuneFreak10 (Me) made the post. Read that post and read on from there.
http://www.moparscape.org/smf/index.php/topic,400064.40.html

This has just gotten me very interested and I'd really like to have people's opinions on how the Universe started, why you think we're all here, what you believe is out there, and what was the point of everything and all of this.

Here's a little something I said:
Quote from: runefreak10 on September 25, 2009, 11:30:23 PM
Quote from: __--BBLLAARRGGHH--__ on September 25, 2009, 06:58:18 PM
Guys, you have to think, not everything you are told is correct. Alot of science things are just (clever, and most probably correct) guesses. Nobody knows the size of the universe, or what an atom looks like. We can't tell how many universes there are, or how it started/will end. These things are currently impossible to truly know.

Hmmm.... That is true. Here's something to think about; we're constantly asking questions about the universe, how it was made, what it's here for, what was before it, the formation of stars, etc. And, apparently, we're all supposedly made of stars, yes? (Link here about that: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080201000521AAGAe4E)

So really, if we're made out of stars, and there's all these questions about how the universe came about and such, then why don't we all know automatically know already how the universe was formed? Are all of these questions just us questioning ourselves?

Post here your opinions and thoughts on all of this. I'd really love to hear them!! :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Delicious

That was very deep Bill. :o  To be honest, I don't know how to answer anything. Most people say this is where Religion comes into play, but I don't see how religion is supposed to explain anything. I mean, the only proof we have to Christianity is the Bible. Literally, nothing else shows that God is true and real. That doesn't mean that in the future we won't find out more about our society, but as for now. Question EVERYTHING, nothing is certain. As one great philosopher said...

Pk0wnedall

Delicious

Quote from: Jack7 on October 01, 2009, 06:23:14 AM
Forum Administrator, advertising?

He's not advertising... It was simply a topic discussion question.

serguy3

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

HotMax123

Ahhh yes the old universe discussion lemme see if I can work my magic with you guys.

well If you want to know about aliens well i my self actually stumble d apon something that startled me. It was a clear blue sky my Dad and i were driving in the car to this go kart track and i see this silvery gleam in the sky it was zipping around in all directions then it must have spotted us it was about 1500 ft off the ground  It seemed to follow us  and then bang! it was gone. Here's the wacked out part did you know that the extraterrestrial planet gliese 581c has liquid water on it, possible for at least an organizm of somekind. Think how many billions  of planets there are and think that we have life at least one other planet has to!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬