News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Donations for Clans

Started by Gunnerman149, March 25, 2009, 05:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunnerman149

This is the same page as the one shown in the armour section, but this is for weapons. They both serve the same purpose, but this one covers weapons.

-Gunnerman149
lololololol

Banjo Hick

i will donate to your clan gunner, now if only i knew what clan you are in!

Gunnerman149

My clan does not matter, this does not go directly to one clan, banjo. This goes to any and all clans that need help with armor, food, weapons, etc.
lololololol

Banjo Hick

ok, so if i donated some of it would go back to me... doesnt make sense

Gunnerman149

It might come back to you, you never know. If your clan is ever in need of assistance, the items given by donators will be distributed to it.
lololololol

Banjo Hick

ummm my clan has only one person in it..... me....... i think i need it, gunner will you join me? what clan are you in anyway?

Gunnerman149

I'm supposed to be in Chaoslancex's clan, Death Zone, but I don't know what's been going on. We'll see about your clan, though. There's plenty of people out there that need clans, and you can be one of them that recruits them.
lololololol

Omri

I have enough weapons, i am willing to donate the weapons to anyone who really needs them..........

Mage Omri

Chaoslancex

well i will donate dds and whips and stuff like that :D.. glad to help you gunner, and you a noob jk ;)

Banjo Hick

i found a rare spawn spot and i will donate 1k kegs of beer to ur clan

Gunnerman149

Now back in action, and accepting ALL DONATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lololololol

Omri

Still willing to help donate ;D