News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

bombshelled

Started by HotMax123, September 20, 2009, 03:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

today my  teacher called and she said that she thought that I was'nt putting fourth my best efort in class  my dad was answering so he talked t me about it but the truth is he told me me she said i was rushing and i really was'nt but still i admit i wasn't doing my best work i like my teacher this year and she likes me too she called because she cared which i was happy about but It still felt like i was bombshelled as soon as i got on here which was 2 seconds aftrer my dad talked to me I wrote this because well i did annd i thought you guys would understand so
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Volcanic Me

You won't have to deal with teachers calling your parents much in high school, unless of course you really act out. Don't sweat it, just work a bit slower, read things carefully. You'll do fine. :-D

HotMax123

"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬