News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

➉≓Cârnâge≓➉'s Discussion Page. (Ask any questions here; don't apply here.)

Started by Volcanic Me, September 20, 2009, 01:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcanic Me

Death doesn't apply to us... so get out of our zone!

Founder: Volcanic Me

Leader: I Poon I

Generals: Mooshu
               Thrive

Officers: Painkiller
             Snipe Iz Sik

Grunts: Maxmager

Rule #1: There will only be ten people in this clan.

Rule #2: Any and all members will be required to kill anyone either I or I Poon I say at any time.

Rule #3: If we are taking part in a clan war, you are REQUIRED to fight in said clan war.

Rule #4: Do NOT apply on this page, if we think you are fit to join, we'll contact you.

Allies
F.O.E.
-
-

Enemies
Death Zone
Invici-Bull?
Str N00byz

Don't apply for the clan here, this is for discussion only, if you have any questions about the clan, ask me or I Poon I. Let the discussions begin!

I pooN I

I have a question regarding the clan. Why is it so amazing? And is it really the best clan on Worldscape? Please get back to me.

Volcanic Me

Why are we so amazing? It's because we have some of the best pkers on WorldScape, and to answer your second question, yes, we ARE the BEST clan on WorldScape.

kxdk

You can take me off of your ally list, i have joined a different clan, black vengeance.

------

Volcanic Me

I'll do it later, when I have more time. Ask your clan leader if he/she would like to be allies.

Joker

Magnacore

By the looks of things, there seem to be a few more people in the clan; so couldn't one of them answer questions?
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
â€" Psalm 34:14

Hate isn't the opposite of love;
Indifference is the opposite of love;
Because if you hate, you still care.

str n33b

"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)