News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Wildy Pjers

Started by lollol, September 19, 2009, 08:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

well like u know i live in wildy  ;D

but each and every time i go i find pjers ownin ppl and this hurt me alot and they keep attackin me 2 i pwn em but 2day i gone 2 wildy and found like 7 pjers attackin me and they killed me and looted me!! i rlly need help

~N.N~

~T.Y~
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

jang bo j00

hey bro IT'S me ur ROCKIN sis..we all know that pjers suck..but wat we will do :-\ i was funning chaos and a noob pjer killed me :( if i remmber..GL killin him

:)PEACE :)

Louis

Look pkers Go to Wildy to PK If You Dont Want To Get Killed Dont Go There And Find Somewhere Else. As Far As Im Concerned Wildy is made For Pking

mr riot

lol ill help you  mate ur mate thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Pk0wnedall

There soo annoying

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

cheekybenny

yerhi know they are annoying
a tip is
if there is like 5 or 6 on you
attack one
plus attack the barrage wizzy(only if you can handle getting hit 40s on you  :P)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Louis on September 30, 2009, 11:19:12 AM
Look pkers Go to Wildy to PK If You Dont Want To Get Killed Dont Go There And Find Somewhere Else. As Far As Im Concerned Wildy is made For Pking
please do not spam. he wasn;t talking about him getting killed in wildy and he didn't know he could get killed.. he was talking about he was in wildy and there were player jumpers there who killed him.(pjers) a player jumper is just like teamers but like one person will fight you then when you are low hp another will attack you and kill you. noobs do it all the time.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Quote from: Louis on September 30, 2009, 11:19:12 AM

dude just like u saied its made for pking not for pjing and no 1 can tell me not 2 go 2 wildy u hear me!  >:(
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

wildy pjes r sucha jerks >:(

dikbil

wildy was intended for people to pk.... you dont have to go wildy..
Btw, You wont like me when im hungry O.O
                                               ,Dikbil   :
                      :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-''.....'':-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Banjo Hick

Zack

Quote from: banjo hick on November 10, 2009, 09:04:43 PM
whats a pjer?

Pile jumper. It's what someone kills you right after you killed someone else and you have low HP.

Banjo Hick

Fangtooth 88

Oh... So that's what a pjer is... I've had pjers on me, except I was lucky- It was FunPK. They both Ice Barraged me, and you all know that it's hard to just mage without a staff, right? Anyway, back to the point-
Yeah, well, that's kind of the end... I died, came back, ice barraged 'em (so they stayed in one spot -.-), killed them, yeah, and well... The END.
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>

Banjo Hick

it happened to me right after i saw the definition, lucky me...