News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Mac Users _Read this Immedietly_

Started by Delicious, June 04, 2009, 01:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Hello fellow mac users.

(Pc users, you don't need to read this as you dont experience the same frustrations as us mac users)

So do you want to be able to have a client that shows skill capes, godswords, and other new items!?
Well do I have the soultion for you. I'm not going to release the client name, as I am not trying to advertise. But if you want this type of client on your mac, then just pm me.

Or add me on Msn : [email protected]
aim:  peeceessuck

And we will set up teamview and i will show you how to run it.

(Got my help from Ry)

I understand your frustration when the other person is invisible, so I'm here to help any MAC user.

Thanks and look forward to helping out all those fellow RSPS Mac users!  ;D

Tanner

Zack1

I've added you on Gmail im looking forward to see how to see skillcapes :D

Delicious

Ok man, Its really easy. I can teamview you and show you step by step =D

XmaximisX

Quote from: Delicious on June 04, 2009, 01:56:52 PM
Hello fellow mac users.

(Pc users, you don't need to read this as you dont experience the same frustrations as us mac users)

So do you want to be able to have a client that shows skill capes, godswords, and other new items!?
Well do I have the soultion for you. I'm not going to release the client name, as I am not trying to advertise. But if you want this type of client on your mac, then just pm me.

(Got my help from Ry)

I understand your frustration when the other person is invisible, so I'm here to help any MAC user.

Tanner

Seems as though we run into each other quite a bit.

serguy3

Quote from: XmaximisX on June 07, 2009, 11:29:51 AM
Quote from: Delicious on June 04, 2009, 01:56:52 PM
Hello fellow mac users.

(Got my help from Ry)

Tanner

Seems as though we run into each other quite a bit.

How so? O.O -Just wondering. ::)-

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Mod Zach

I think he was talking about Tanner.
Hi, Bye, Hi.

Delicious

Quote from: Mod Zach on June 07, 2009, 09:53:36 PM
I think he was talking about Tanner.

How did you know my name  ??? :o

Jack

Delicious

Quote from: purerich23 on June 25, 2009, 05:43:41 PM
sooo

Absolutely could not have been a more pointless post. Congratulations, you fail. Please refrain from these kinds of posts.

yeeyee123

thank you for this i will add u and i would love if u could help me i cant wait until i can see skillcapes and stuff man it will be sikkk
don't love the genius love the person behind it

Delicious

Sorry to bring this back up, but its kinda a more important topic. Anyone need help anymore? I haven't forgotten how to do it  ::)