News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Dark Vengeance

Started by Bri, September 17, 2009, 06:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bri

Joker, I'm moving you down when I get the chance.

~Bri

Delicious

From here on out, lets just have Clan Applications posted in this thread. If you want to discuss the clan, post a thread in the Child board.

Thanks,

Tanner

Pk0wnedall

(off topic)

umm how do you add the crowns onto the forum page please reply on this board or in Private Message (PM), Private Message Preferred.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

Read above. I've read almost every one of your posts you've made and most of them are senseless and unneccesary. You don't need to post on everything. Quite frankly, it's irritating me a little bit. Please calm down.

Delicious

Quote from: Jack7 on October 01, 2009, 07:20:42 AM
(off topic)

umm how do you add the crowns onto the forum page please reply on this board or in Private Message (PM), Private Message Preferred.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

Did you not read what I put before this? Your post should be marked spam, and you should receive a warning.

-Tanner

Joker

well bri,am i out of the clan ???
answer me please,thanks

Bri

I didn't say you were, you were just moved down. And if I were to release this clan, it wouldn't belong to you, but to Ryan7.

~Brianna

Joker

well,i will pm ryan7 becouse he dont post on clan,thanks  :D
thanks for not removin me

Louis

Username: Louis
Combat Level: 130
Attack Level: 102
Defence Level: 106
Strength Level: 106
Magic level: 135
Pking experience: i Was Co-Owner In A Pking Clan Untill i quit To join here :D So Alot Of Pking Experience Since my last Post here.

Joker

well,louis thanks for applyin,i will pm ryan7/flamer7 about that you aplyed and bri will see the post..i think you accept ::)

Joker

i am sorry bri to say that i will quit the clan :-\
really sorry.... :(
i wish best luck for ryan7/flamer7 the owner..

joker

Baller1

Username: baller1
Combat Level: 101
Attack Level: 97
Defence Level: 87 (working on it)
Strength Level: 86 (working on iit)
Magic level: 80 (working on it)
Pking experience: i have made my own clan before, didnt really workout. I have made a lot of money and getting items pking.

Reason: since i cant make my own, and i saw yours and it look really good. and i would love to join you.

Chaoslancex

Baller1 did you not read what Bill posted?
Don't make a clan if your going to stick with it... You just made your clan today and now your done with it.

Bri

~The contents of this message have been hidden.~

Joker

bri did say lock this topic,can you please do for any forum mod or bill
thank you :)

Bri

Clan Status: REOPENED!!!!
Dark Vengeance is now open.

~Bri