News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

ninja clan

Started by scp123, June 24, 2008, 11:27:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scp123

we are now not worrying about uniforms u can wear what u want but the choice is urs this is kc ehrhardt...i own this clan and if u wanna join pm me we post screenshots and ranks on the clan website  freewebs.com/agfninja

Zeldagirl

The battle uniform isn't all to good. (No offence of course.)

something I suggest is that you keep the Meleers in one set of Barrows armour if that's what your planning on wearing. For example: A dharok set or a Verac set with rune boots and a firecape and fury would be sufficent. Also, just keep the magers in one armour such as ahrims or ghostly. However, you may want the people ranging to wear mage armour when ranging, I always do. This is just a suggestion that I think may help your clan. Also, Since you don't have an application for people to join your clan, I suggest you ::yell In-game an announcement saying something like "To Join the Ninja clan go to fally" This could attract some decent amount of players who may have pretty good skills. Also, by using this method people who may not even be signed up to the forums may come, giving you the chance to get people that the other clans can't.

Just a suggestion... :)

Zelda.
- Banned -

scp123

Quote from: Zeldagirl on June 26, 2008, 03:09:10 PM
The battle uniform isn't all to good. (No offence of course.)

something I suggest is that you keep the Meleers in one set of Barrows armour if that's what your planning on wearing. For example: A dharok set or a Verac set with rune boots and a firecape and fury would be sufficent. Also, just keep the magers in one armour such as ahrims or ghostly. However, you may want the people ranging to wear mage armour when ranging, I always do. This is just a suggestion that I think may help your clan. Also, Since you don't have an application for people to join your clan, I suggest you ::yell In-game an announcement saying something like "To Join the Ninja clan go to fally" This could attract some decent amount of players who may have pretty good skills. Also, by using this method people who may not even be signed up to the forums may come, giving you the chance to get people that the other clans can't.

Just a suggestion... :)

Zelda.
thanks for advice wanna join? lol

Zeldagirl

Sorry, but I have my own clan to manage and run.  ::)

Thanks for the offer though,

Zelda.
- Banned -

scp123

Ok will you aly your clan with mine? i whould like to add that we have an alliance on the clan web site

~kc ehrhardt~

Chaoslancex

hahah really i said this but your really funny an if you do get your self a clan lets be rivals.... 8)