Main Menu

Lockerz

Started by Ry60003333, September 15, 2009, 11:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistoric

This sounds great pokey sign me up!
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Pk0wnedall

I wanna join please accept me i really wanna Join!

Pm me and tell me how this works, some1 who knows.

Ropeli12

:DD:? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Delicious

Everyone join! Ryan has been good to you right? Return the favor!! Sign up for Lockerz under Ryan's name!! :)

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Delicious on March 10, 2010, 10:37:20 PM
Everyone join! Ryan has been good to you right? Return the favor!! Sign up for Lockerz under Ryan's name!! :)

Why as ryan's name?

Delicious

You need to pm ryan your email address. From that, he will send you an invitation!  :o

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Delicious on March 11, 2010, 03:42:10 PM
You need to pm ryan your email address. From that, he will send you an invitation!  :o

I have but i still can't get into Lockerz.

Green Rider

Can you please get me in Lockerz i want to be in it.

Delicious

Everyone that wants to be in Lockerz, Pm me your email and I will forward it to Ryan.

Green Rider

How do i get PTZ from lockerz? I only have 2 please pm me how :) thanks.

Velida

I want to add a few things...

For each dude you invite you get 2 points, and for each video you watch you get 2 points, when you've invited 20 people you get double with points at everything; 4 points each video, 4 points each invite, 4 points each daily and 4 points each Log-on.
+ You have to hit the "Login PTZ" in the downer left corner.

PM me if you want an invite ;)

Tinyyoshi xX

ry, there was this fake admin called Lockerz and he told me to sign up for this and i get any item i want.  I signed up and chose fishbowl and jeremy found out i had it, and banned my main :(. That's why i wanted you to unban it.

Tinyyoshi xX

by the way guys, lockerz has to invite you, you have to give him your email, and he'll invite you to it.

s

yo hey douse anyone else have a problem with worldscape i can only see black as the screen if u know how to help plz message me 8)

yoshi x

..._...|..__________ __________, ,
....../ `---___________---- _____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ _____.:...
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----
...//___//
..//___//