News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

9/11/2001 HomeWork Project

Started by Triniboy, September 15, 2009, 03:17:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey everyone, this is a small clip I made in a few hours for a school project, check it out :)

Zack

Most of those clips were from that 9/11 conspiracy video where they apparently used bombs to destroy the towers. Nice job by the way.

kxdk

Quote from: Zack on September 15, 2009, 07:39:03 PM
Most of those clips were from that 9/11 conspiracy video where they apparently used bombs to destroy the towers. Nice job by the way.

yeah i agree, nice job. what grade did you get for it? ^.^ just curious

------

Triniboy

Quote from: kxdk on September 15, 2009, 07:57:29 PM
Quote from: Zack on September 15, 2009, 07:39:03 PM

yeah i agree, nice job. what grade did you get for it? ^.^ just curious

Its due tomorrow :)

Ry60003333

I think you did a fantastic job on it. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

HotMax123

god bless all who lost their lives your lives we will remember them 4 ever. your souls have not been lost. and for all the people of flight 93 bless you you save so many lives believe it or not think if the passengers did nothing many people would have lost their lives so families with a relative in flight 93 you may need to know you had a hero in the family :'( i'm from pennsylvania so i know where shankersville is i also know that the guy working at a near by auto shop called 911 himself and even ran about a mile to get to the burning wreck but it was too late. god bless him.
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Dug

thats great :) im sure you did a good job  :D and whats weird is that that day was when my sister was born lol.... nice job :)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..