News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

buying runes

Started by richard5118, April 26, 2008, 06:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Quote from: kevkev21 on April 29, 2009, 10:13:47 AM
when is blitz?
Blitz will be release when it's ready. So just wait ;D

Banjo Hick

Quote from: Pure01owner on April 29, 2009, 10:11:57 PM
u can edit post not make a new one 2 get ur post up thank you

Pure01ownerâ,,¢

dude, pointless post or what? and i do it because i am pointing out that zack was right about my other post, and if there isnt the eveidence ofthe point he made then he would have been making a pointless post, and i also made a point about a post that came after mine, so it would look like i was crazy, which i am not, somewhat

Triniboy

Quote from: mizark30 on August 12, 2008, 12:58:00 PM
con1887
im not trying to get to steel poster on one topic

but con is wrong
on wrb(worldscape blitz)
you may still do ::runes and get 1000m runes

No, No ::runes will be on blitz. Other than that, you would have to make your runes, or buy and create a thread here.

Chaoslancex

trini is right you will have to work for your runes or buy them off people but they will have to be made. :P

Banjo Hick

awwwwwww, i hate skilling those types of skills, no one is ever willing to do them with u so u have someone to talk to, r u allowed to do ::tele in blitz? cause if so it will be pretty easy to make them and is there ::bank?

Zack

There will be no commands like that.

bebonator3

dude just type ::runes yuo can get infinty of every rune but ill sell u runes if ur that desprate ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Banana boy

we're talking about worldscape blitz this is what this topic is for.