News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

buying runes

Started by richard5118, April 26, 2008, 06:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

really ???

hmmm anyhow weird can you.

Con1887

In Worldscape blitz there will be no command such as ::runes.

Chaoslancex

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 10, 2008, 11:37:23 AM
::runes nub >:(
Don't be so mean  :'(, and since this is pretty much answered I think it should be locked  :)

mumups

Why did like 10 people comment do ::runes??? one comment is good enougth. I think doing that is spam. So don't do it guys!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Colin

ill sell you runes if ur still offering a buy..

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Barrage Pked

I think this thread was creating as some sort of joke that wasn't funny. I'm sure he knows that you can type ::runes.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Banjo Hick

i will sell you max rnes if you want, for 1mil

hassan144

Banjo Hick

dude it says u would buy it for 186654bill, java can only handle 2.111 bil and this has been responded to a lot i think it should be muted

Zack

This was his 3rd post on April 26, 2008, he probably didn't understand the game just let it go!

kevkev21

Banjo Hick

i didnt start on the forums until about 2months after i started game, and ur right i shouldnt have judged, i found that out about a month ago anway, and when i said muted i meant locked, and ken ken....soon

Pure01owner

u can edit post not make a new one 2 get ur post up thank you

Pure01ownerâ,,¢
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]