Main Menu

buying runes

Started by richard5118, April 26, 2008, 06:07:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

really ???

hmmm anyhow weird can you.

Con1887

In Worldscape blitz there will be no command such as ::runes.

Chaoslancex

Pure01owner

~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

Zack

Quote from: Pure01owner on December 10, 2008, 11:37:23 AM
::runes nub >:(
Don't be so mean  :'(, and since this is pretty much answered I think it should be locked  :)

mumups

Why did like 10 people comment do ::runes??? one comment is good enougth. I think doing that is spam. So don't do it guys!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

God Colin

ill sell you runes if ur still offering a buy..

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Barrage Pked

I think this thread was creating as some sort of joke that wasn't funny. I'm sure he knows that you can type ::runes.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Banjo Hick

i will sell you max rnes if you want, for 1mil

hassan144

Banjo Hick

dude it says u would buy it for 186654bill, java can only handle 2.111 bil and this has been responded to a lot i think it should be muted

Zack

This was his 3rd post on April 26, 2008, he probably didn't understand the game just let it go!

kevkev21

Banjo Hick

i didnt start on the forums until about 2months after i started game, and ur right i shouldnt have judged, i found that out about a month ago anway, and when i said muted i meant locked, and ken ken....soon

Pure01owner

u can edit post not make a new one 2 get ur post up thank you

Pure01ownerâ,,¢
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]