News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

this is bs

Started by tbh, August 28, 2009, 07:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbh

What a load of crap, 21s hitting 40s?

Drunk Mario

if you ere pking and they were a good pker they probably had high str and what ever else they wanted people make accounts then train them to be pkers alot!!!! so don't feel bad if you are over 100 or around 50-90 if you die from a lv 20-45 it happens alot!!! that is not like an official list it's just an example!

sincerely,
                   ~drunk mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Quote from: drunk elmo on August 28, 2009, 09:12:18 AM
if you ere pking and they were a good pker they probably had high str and what ever else they wanted people make accounts then train them to be pkers alot!!!! so don't feel bad if you are over 100 or around 50-90 if you die from a lv 20-45 it happens alot!!! that is not like an official list it's just an example!

sincerely,
                   ~drunk mario~

What are you talking about? These are NPCs, not players or PKing.

To Tbh's rant, this is a glitch/bug in the ranging system. The monster's level has nothing to do with it. If you fought these with melée or mage, then they wouldn't hit this high ever. I know it gets very annoying, but everyone has experienced this and now have learned from it. If you are training range, just stay in a far distance away from the monster and it shouldn't be an issue. This is a glitch that could be fixed, but won't be because it's not that big of a deal. This problem will be fixed in Blitz though. 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bill on August 28, 2009, 03:49:49 PM
Quote from: drunk elmo on August 28, 2009, 09:12:18 AM

sincerely,
                   ~drunk mario~
sorry bill the pics wouldnt coem on my compuer so i didnt see them... yes you are of course right!
             ~drunk mario~

What are you talking about? These are NPCs, not players or PKing.

To Tbh's rant, this is a glitch/bug in the ranging system. The monster's level has nothing to do with it. If you fought these with melée or mage, then they wouldn't hit this high ever. I know it gets very annoying, but everyone has experienced this and now have learned from it. If you are training range, just stay in a far distance away from the monster and it shouldn't be an issue. This is a glitch that could be fixed, but won't be because it's not that big of a deal. This problem will be fixed in Blitz though.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Triniboy

Those NPCS are like totally ownage!!

Yeah, In my view, Using stun can cause you to die from attacking any npcs  :(

Jeremy

Stickied Thread:
Quote from: Jeremy on September 09, 2009, 01:37:56 PM
I've noticed an abundance of complaints regarding the NPC's hitting unpredictable amounts of damage.

This glitch cannot be fixed,  at least as of right now, but we are diligently trying to solve the problem. The NPC's do damage with a lot of different factors taken into consideration. For now, we recommend being prepared to take 40+ damage when ranging any NPC.

Please cease the complaints regarding this for it is consuming board space which could be used to help us focus on other issues.

Any thread created to complain about this bug will be closed.

Closed.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-