News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

hwo do i become a...

Started by Drunk Mario, August 23, 2009, 11:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

i didnt know what topic i should put this under but im kinda frustarted! how do i become a blitz beta tester?? no one will tell me how?? any one know how like jeremy or any beta testers like zack or ry mod sean can soem one please tell me!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

I don't think anyone can still become a Beta Tester. You had to applie for Beta a long time ago. :-\

Banjo Hick

you can become them but only a few people do get chosen to do it now they had like 10 new people in june so i guess you could become one otherwise just wait till blitz

Drunk Mario

Quote from: chaoslancex on August 23, 2009, 02:18:29 PM
I don't think anyone can still become a Beta Tester. You had to applie for Beta a long time ago. :-\
Quote from: banjo hick on August 23, 2009, 03:00:14 PM
you can become them but only a few people do get chosen to do it now they had like 10 new people in june so i guess you could become one otherwise just wait till blitz
ok thanks guys!!!!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

You also can't just beg for it constantly. You would have to show potential, and not just want it so you can play before everyone else.

Bill

I guess it shouldn't take much to become one, because if your intention of becoming one is to help it, then it shouldn't be difficult. Helping Blitz will make its release date sooner. If you want to be one just so you can see Blitz and be on it, that's a whole different story. But as Chaoslancex has said, I don't think they will be making anymore.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

but more people usually quit during summer and winter so there should be positions opening up during fall and spring seasons, just look at when the last time some of the beta testers were on

Drunk Mario

Quote from: banjo hick on August 24, 2009, 01:21:22 AM
but more people usually quit during summer and winter so there should be positions opening up during fall and spring seasons, just look at when the last time some of the beta testers were on
ok thanks i'll look into that!!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

your not the one who looks at that, its going to be ry, jeremy, or mod sean

Rain

Quote from: banjo hick on August 24, 2009, 01:21:22 AM

I do agree with Banjo Hick about that. If you look over some of the Last Active dates for certain Beta-Testers, it could be up to months ago when they were last active, and the main purpose of being a Beta-Tester is pretty much explained in the name 'Tester'. Some of the current ones may still be active, but all they do is play on Blitz, they don't help by finding problem/and or glitches in it that may need to be fixed. I do think some of the Beta-Testers should be removed due to lack of activity.

Hawt

yes i agree with chaoslancex i'm pretty sure they won't be making any more for a while.

Drunk Mario

ok thanks everyone!!!!
will a mod/admin please lock this topic i have gotten my answers

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

i just wanna say one more thing, to find glitches in blitz you have to just start playing and compare things to runescape and find things that are different and wtest if thihngs work so just playing blitz can actually be helpful but only if you have a sharp eye