News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Double Ko Vs Chaoslancex

Started by black, June 21, 2008, 07:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m a d m a n = no the real mad...

mad str, and m a d time are the real pkers,

m a d m a n is imposter..

m a d time

Haha nice 1 guys and im da real M a d Thank . That Reminds me of What happened to me and FURY XX lol GL with it again guys ~M~
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Zack1

in your signature your only aloud 2 pictures not 4.. please change that because it takes up too much room :)
Thanks Zack1. :)

m a d time

Quote from: Zack1 on June 05, 2009, 06:28:46 AM
in your signature your only aloud 2 pictures not 4.. please change that because it takes up too much room :)
Thanks Zack1. :)

I've Warned u before stop posting useless posts and im not chaning unless i get arned by staff and stop being a post farmer before i get a forum mod or higher on u THX~M~  ps paviliion prehaps he is just bored of s and is being cussed at alot and hated on.
Well Because of bri and trini gettin testman i am permanant iped and test is making sure i stay banned by changing my pass aswell i wud like to say he needs to grow up and get a life.

Cavallers

well i'm old school pker and im sorta back

-Cavallers