News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

ok i'm tired of this.

Started by kxdk, September 05, 2009, 12:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxdk

ok so, aren't you just sick and tired of getting attacked by little 0 itemer/runes wussies. i'm am sick of it. Good gosh atleast get some IRON AND A DDS! it's not gonna kill you to wear something cheap! it's annoying it usually involves people who just died, want someones shield or gloves or just wanna be annoying.

I AM QUITE TIRED OF IT.

------

xx hottie xx

im sorry but youre gonna have to deal with it :\ if ryan banned 1 itemers the game wouldnt be so "fun"
so....

Joker

yes the 0 items shall be banned
if there was new rule about no 0 or 1 items shall be in wildy it would be wise i belive

thank you
Ù'JokeRÙ'

Drunk Mario

Yes i know they are pretty annoying sometimes. But i am pretty sure that Ryan and Jeremy won't make a rule that you have to wear armour or a weapon in wildy. atleast those noobs are easy to kill..  then again they just keep coming back and back and back..etc. That is really annoying. We cannot do anything about these players. You'll just have to deal with them.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Joker

Quote from: drunk elmo on October 17, 2009, 11:56:07 AM
Yes i know they are pretty annoying sometimes. But i am pretty sure that Ryan and Jeremy won't make a rule that you have to wear armour or a weapon in wildy. atleast those noobs are easy to kill..  then again they just keep coming back and back and back..etc. That is really annoying. We cannot do anything about these players. You'll just have to deal with them.
i was fighting nn and suddnly a pjer killed me... >:( thats not fair
i really do hate those guys...

doormcburger

I agree I made a topic like this too :)

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite