News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

WorldScape Restaurant

Started by kxdk, September 04, 2009, 08:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hassan144

whats your username im the other owner of the restraunt edgar is real or also know as iownrarez cus edgars account got hacked and Thank you for all the coments  :) also if louis is on and there r 2 other  staff members on then he can open same with kxdk

Drunk Mario

Quote from: hassan144 on October 15, 2009, 04:55:01 PM
whats your username im the other owner of the restraunt edgar is real
i know i am drunk mario.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Thrive

is it running :O
You have to give a food critic have a try, more people come :)

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

kxdk

DRUNK ELMO, i said talk about this stuff in PM!
your just making my thread spam.
NOW STOP.

------

kxdk

~sorry for double post~

But Edgar Torro said he got hacked so if anybody sees him online, please contact Hassan144 or myself.

Thanks guys..

------

wouter

It's does sound silly, but when you there, it's just fun hanging out and eating over 100% Hp.
I'd like this place. IT'S a must go!

See you at the table  ;)

cap.

Conner2004

Not a bad idea at all. Good job :)

Louis

Thank You For All your Comments your Ideas And Comments Are Precious To us If You have Any Ideas Post Them here Thanks.

Louis.

Omri

mr riot

i want a hot chocolate ill pay 1.5m for 3 8) 8)
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

hassan144

ask me in ws or kxdk , louis

not840

This would be a great place to help meet more people and socialize.

Really?
Are you really not here?

Blitz 3year member.
A PURE VETERAN!

hassan144

We appreciate your comments and feedback they mean a lot to us also this is basicily to bump also sorry if i botherd you

Omri

Lol, your fine, I'm very sure they love to hear your feedback and comment's...Please, Personally i'd like to hear more. :D

hassan144

ok this is basically to bump guys i'm going to be on more becuse we haven't done anything here for a week.... and sorry if i bothered u with bump also does anybody no when the Halloween event is and were its going to be in blitz  ???