News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

What Would You Do For A Million Dollars?

Started by Bill, September 02, 2009, 11:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Well, it's been quite a while wince I created a forum game on here. So here we go.

The point of this game is to just think of the most random, dangerous, painful, or just down right stupidest things you would do for a million dollars.

Here's how this game works;

I will start it off and the person who replies will either have to say yes they would or no they wouldn't and possibly give a reason why, then ask another question to keep it going. If someone has already answered the last question and another one is already asked, you are allowed to answer it if you want to, but if you do, you can't ask a question if there's already one out there that hasn't been answered. Okay, here's the first one:

Would you put a toothpick underneath your toenail and kick a soccer ball as hard as you can for a million dollars?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Volcanic Me

No, but if it were anatomically possible, would you do yourself for a million dollars? (For those who don't understand yet... don't post an answer... for those who do... answer. :D)

Bill

Haha yeah. Would you slap a fat child in the face 100,000 times in a row for a million dollars?

Lmfao.........

kxdk

lol, sure. Might take awhile but for 1 million dollars..yeah.

Would you take 10 rings usuing your mouth out of cow blood for 1 million dollors?

------

Bill

Yeah, I would. Would you drink a cup of cow blood and not be allowed to throw up for a million dollars?

Lmfao.........

kxdk

nope lol. :-X

would you cut off 1 finger of your choice for 1 million dollars? ;D

------

Zack

Yes, because I could use part of the money to get it surgically re-attached. Would you break all bones below your hips for $1,000,000?

kxdk

nope, prefer to walk, lol.

Would you burn down your house for 1 million dollars?

------

Volcanic Me

If I get to move all of the stuff out of it? Sure, because I can just buy a new one.

Would you disect a living baby for a million dollars?

Rain

Yes, I would then go on to eat the baby.

Would you walk into a house full of old people, shoot an attendant and walk out for a million dollars?

Chaoslancex

Yes i would do it.

Would you make fun of a kid who has cancer and only a week to live on national tv, for a Million  dollars?

Volcanic Me

Yes, because I can buy an entirely new identity with the money.

Would you snort a line of heroin off of a dead man's erect penis for a million dollars?

Rain

No.

Would you murder a member (Of your choice) of your family for a million dollars?

Bill

Lmfao.........

Volcanic Me

It's not impossible if he died having sex... rigormortis.