News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Another picture of me I found in some of my older files. This one isn't too old though.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Volcanic Me

Jeremy wants YOU to join Worldscape Blitz.

Jeremy

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Prehistoric

Just had a nose bleed....just got out of shower...Sorry for not getting a good picture but i hate getting my picture taken... so i did it quickly and posted quickly before i changed my mind..

EDIT-wow thats big im sorry didnt realize how big it was....((don't say thats what she said!!))
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

Jeremy

Quote from: Prehistoric on February 17, 2010, 02:27:33 PM

Just had a nose bleed....just got out of shower...Sorry for not getting a good picture but i hate getting my picture taken... so i did it quickly and posted quickly before i changed my mind..

EDIT-wow thats big im sorry didnt realize how big it was....((don't say thats what she said!!))

That's what she said. ^.^
-Picture removed-

Bill

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af158/Gablaltorax/0217101412a.jpg

Code (bbc) Select
[img width=### height=###][/img]

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Mia

I have many photo's.... but I am not posting anymore.
Haha :o

Prehistoric

Quote from: Bill on February 17, 2010, 04:58:40 PM

Code (bbc) Select

I would absolutely love to know how that qualifies as feed back... whatever man i think it is good to know who you are playing with in real life... THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

Bill

Quote from: Prehistoric on February 17, 2010, 06:42:59 PM
Quote from: Bill on February 17, 2010, 04:58:40 PM

Code (bbc) Select

I would absolutely love to know how that qualifies as feed back... whatever man i think it is good to know who you are playing with in real life... THANKS FOR POSTING!!!

What?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Prehistoric

oh doi!!!! Im stupid....you resized it ?!

wouter

Here are some photos of my family. Family means also friends to me. After all i´ve been trough i know for sure i can´t life with out em. I love them so much.

Sister, Mom, Sister´s boyfriend Marc.

Thijs, edith.

Kevin, yaraa.

Brian, annemiek.

Prehistoric

thursday9000

uhmm jeremy do you have only 3 fingers?

Volcanic Me

thursday9000