News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Quote from: Mia on April 18, 2012, 12:34:14 AM
You need to grow up, ffs. gtfo

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 11:21:50 AM
Lol, it's funny how people take everything that Nate says straight to the heart.

people, yall need to learn that im a troll, and my comments are not to be taken seriously most of the time. should i start posting This is not a serious post after all my posts that are not to be taken seriously? because as i recall people wanted me to stop doing that. but if no one can tell which is which kind of post, i may need to start doing that again.

This is a serious post

This is / isn't a serious post

X

Back when I had much longer hair..

Recoil

Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

X

Recoil

Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

X

Dug

I wonder, if the person taking the picture was your friend, or your provider.....
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Grievous

Yoho

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

I find a lot of things disturbing.. Connor you may want to shave.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Amanda xo

Don't Look ! x_x
[/size]
<- Semi , just picked a picture. >.<

pkmarien

Jake

Good to see people still uploading pictures of themselves  ;D

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.