News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

buying dragon scim

Started by richard5118, April 26, 2008, 03:00:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard5118

im buying dragon scim. its worth 87k but im willing to pay 1000000000m

Cavallers

ill give u 1 for free just add me at cavallers :D

-Cavallers

cheekybenny

Umm just to let you know you can also buy dragon scimmy from the tar shop. :P

Cavallers

where is the tar shop i have never heard about it :-\

-Cavallers

50cent

i cant understand anything i made the forums on worldscape blitz today on 10/5/2008 and i dunno what u guys are talking about dragon scimmy and stuff so can someone help me?? :)

Cavallers

well this board is to buy weapons and this guy wants to buy a d scimi  ;)

-Cavallers

Flame

There's a shop at ::tele 2469 5144 that sells dragon weapons

Cavallers

is that the secret tar shop?. it sells guthans spears toraqs hammers and dharoks great axes and all dragon weapons sept dagger.
is a really good shop there is also a shop whit potions and a magic shop that sell runes and staffs..

forum moderator
-cavallers

-Cavallers

Archangel555

I dont know if its secret, well if it was, not anymore then :P but its right what flames sais, there is a shop that sells all the things u said :D

Dark One, cast your Infernal Light upon these corrupted souls, Rest in peace, sinners! Shadow Judgement!
Gently Wind, gather before me and transform into blades of Air, Cyclone!
I summon the Ruler of All, Origin!
I summon the Creator of Birth and Death, Maxwell!

I ask: "God doesn't take vacation, does he?"
God sais: "U ever heard of the Dark Ages?" =P

Zeldagirl

Also, you could kill 'other worldly beings' located at: ::northpole. These are not too hard to kill, however, there is a bug where they might hit VERY high on you. (this is a small chance.) However, I recommend that you MAGE/RANGE them. This is very sufficent for me.  ;D

Hope my information helps,  ::)

zelda.
- Banned -

Diablo637

You have a bigger chance of them getting a high hit on you if you mage.

Example: I have a magic lvl of 129 and I use stun, a spell located at the bottom of the regular spell book that requires a 99 magic lvl. I cast this spell on the Other worldy Beings and usually kill them in one hit ( 66hp )and almost everytime i get hit 66 back.
Devil Nest Clan Website Link:
http://devilsnest.co.nr

Chris Bud

I'm kinda thinking this was made up just because someone didn't have anything to do... ::). But anyway's! You can alway's go to ::Northpole, or ask another player for a Dragon Scim. I am sure someone would be willing to help you out in that department ;)

~Chris Hope I helped!

pwn uu

ichigo

i would give a free d scimmy. my acc has 3.
Ichigo Kurasaki

connor548 2

ill give you a free one.. :o

add me.

-connor548