News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Anti-Lagg

Started by cody the coder, August 30, 2009, 01:05:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cody the coder

hello ryan ive seen MANY complains about lagg so ive decided to Help you out with youre server!
im gonna send you Anti-lagg created by me!
It cleares youre lagg off and resets every 30 minutes drops and sometimes when too many lagg kicks a player and ta-da no lagg for this player.
well what can i say coding for ten years can Make me good :)
ill send the anti-lagg.java if you need it if you dont just reply here and its my pleasure to say As you say so.
but if you do wanna make worldscape No lagg :o just reply :D

BTW u need auto-restarter on if you wanna make no lagg at all and Anti-lagg file
Compile and re-Set server with Auto Restarter.exe!!!
Merry Christmas ! :)

Zack

If you're going to send it to him then what was the point of posting this?

Pavilion

Quote from: Zack on August 30, 2009, 06:10:51 PM
If you're going to send it to him then what was the point of posting this?
Indeed. *click*

Bill

I'd like to add something;

WorldScape will never need an auto restarter. It's one of the most stable servers out there. Plus, it's on a VPS. I don't know if people have been saying it's lagging recently, but I tend to disagree with them. Ryan doesn't need anyone's work or programs. He can create everything himself and anything he sees needed. This isn't like an ordinary server source he took from someone and slapped the name 'WorldScape' on it and called it his own. He custom coded everything of it, if not that, re-wrote what was already there. So I ask you to please not send Ryan any of your work you have done, as it will never be needed, nor would it ever even be used. Plus it's just a waste of his time. We have Ryan and Jeremy for all of the work and hard-coding, we don't need anyone else at the moment.     

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........