News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

hey guys hotmax has an official party list of events of fun and one announcemen

Started by HotMax123, September 03, 2009, 05:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

so, guys i'll come out with my announcement first. I am doing the band program in my school this year and i was wondering...  2 things. no. 1 am I being a geek by being in band?
no. 2 i'm thinking of either doing tuba, or alto saxaphone. but here's the thing which one is better for me to play with my abilities to lift it and hold it for a while and be playing it comfortably.
I am 4 ft and 9 or 10 inches.
I am 85 pounds not fat more muscle
I can lift anything up to 180 pounds off the ground.
I like to be able to move in whatever i'm doing
and i'm 10

NOW
I have my event party calender for worldscape so listen up!!!!

sep. 5. the pwnerclub opens for buisinness admission is 1m for late joiners we sell dharok and other good armor

sep. 7 we have a super dropparty with donator's stuff from donators of cpurse i will make a donation too     

sep.10 the pwner club will will have a talent show in falador otherwise know in tele code as fally admission is 100k but u can free if in pwner club

sep.13 peace day everyone will dress in nothing an have no armor or clothes and no fighting and may only wear phats

sep.18 another donator drop party in lumby same as other one

sep. 22- oct 3  we will form a company to supply the pwner club employees get payed 500k a week

oct.10 to oct.15 hotmax123's birthday bashout games food and fun and if you bring a preasant that i like you can party with the pwner club that day and the preasand has to be something a bit respectable like some nice armor or a good weapon

thats all so far worldscape i hope to see you at the events
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Chaoslancex

Bill

Believe it or not, our band at our school has some of the most popular kids in it. They sound awesome at our football games. O.O

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Volcanic Me

I say percussion all the way, or if you're not into like normal percussion (snare, bass, quads, etc.) you could learn mallet percussion (chimes, xylophone, etc.). I personally don't think being in band is geeky, lead percussionist. :D

Another thing, are you doing marching band? Or concert band? I do both, but if you were marching, I'd say alto sax, if you're doing concert band, it's really a matter to what your band needs more, if you have a lot of low voices (baritone, tuba, sousaphone, etc.) sax would be better, but if you have a lot of saxophones, you'd want to do tuba.

All in all, it would depend on what kind of band, your preference, and what your band needs.

HotMax123

"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬