News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

mods in worldscape blitz???

Started by Drunk Mario, August 23, 2009, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

i have a quick question... who will be the staff in worldscape blitz?? will it be the same staff as in classic or are Jeremy and Ry choosing some new people?? if they are choosing new people do they like interview us for it or what??

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

If they did interviews to pick staff members then we would have pretty crappy staff. What you should do is not worry about it, I'm sure it will be the same people.

Chaoslancex

Well as you know Jeremy is in charge of picking the pleayer mods, But in Blitz Mod Sean will pick the new mods.

They will keep the current staff, for Blitz.

Zack

Along with any new mods in Blitz, I think punishments should be harsh for any offense. Many people think they can get away with things.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Zack on August 23, 2009, 06:09:44 PM
Along with any new mods in Blitz, I think punishments should be harsh for any offense. Many people think they can get away with things.
Quote from: chaoslancex on August 23, 2009, 06:05:46 PMyes that is right even thoguh i am not allgofree staff it is annoying! because i cant do anything if there isnt a mod/admin on! well i can report but that doesnt do much!
Well as you know Jeremy is in charge of picking the pleayer mods, But in Blitz Mod Sean will pick the new mods.

They will keep the current staff, for Blitz.
ok thnx chaos!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall