News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

forum updating

Started by v3ng3d pk3rs, August 18, 2009, 10:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

v3ng3d pk3rs

Hey, my ingame username is V3ng3d Pk3r and i have a good suggestion. I read the thing about Zach a couple weeks ago and i think you should make something on the forums that allows users to talk about themselves and what they like to do, their hobbies, etc. I think this would be cool to add because it will allow players to tell other people what they are like in real life and stuff they enjoy. Anyway, just PM me in game or reply to my post. Thanks, V3ng3d Pk3r.

So long, Farewell Worldscape... Will be back in time for Blitz to come out though

Triniboy

Maybe Ryan or Jeremy can thread a thread where people can tell us about them selfs :) . Maybe like "Tell us about your self" board would be cool.

bamdidyblam

I have a board exactly like this on my forums and people love them. Just a simple biography board. Also introduction boards are good. Those are for new members where they can post to get their names out there.

Good suggestion!
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Ry60003333

An introduction board isn't a bad idea. 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kevin711

Sounds good to me. So, if we all agree on this topic, then maybe it should be locked. I think everyone might be done. =o

~ Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

v3ng3d pk3rs

Well thank you guys for agreeing that this would be a cool idea. I mean, when i read the thing about Zach, i thought, "That would be cool if they made a About Yourself" box on the forums.
So long, Farewell Worldscape... Will be back in time for Blitz to come out though