News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Suggesting - Read Before Posting.

Started by Cavallers, April 05, 2009, 03:24:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

Well I made this topic because I saw many people suggesting new things for Worldscape Classic. I am here to inform you that Ryan and Jeremy are not going to add many of the things you suggest to the Worldscape Classic. Now, why is this? Because they are currently very busy with working on Worldscape Blitz. Although you may still suggest things for Worldscape Classic, but don't get your hopes up about them adding anything. You may suggest anything for Worldscape Blitz, however, you may not suggest things such as:

• Godswords
  • Skillcapes
  • Special Attacks
  • Prayer Icons
  • Working Items
  • Custom Items
  • Making certain items equip in the right slots

Or anything related. If you are suggesting those following things for Worldscape Classic, your topic will be ignored and probably locked. Ryan will not be adding those things to Classic because they will all be in Blitz. The only things Ryan will do with Classic is fix bugs or glitches if they are suggested and brought up to his attention. Thank you for your time.

-Cavallers

Bill

This is kind of basically the same thing..... http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,45.0.html Just better grammar I guess.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Cavallers

Quote from: Bill on April 07, 2009, 10:28:17 PM
This is kind of basically the same thing..... http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,45.0.html Just better grammar I guess.

no that topic just says to not suggest on using the silab client

-Cavallers

Bill

Alright. Can I modify your post sometime to edit it and make it look neater then?

Lmfao.........

Cavallers

-Cavallers

Bill

Lmfao.........

Cavallers

-Cavallers