News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Feed back.

Started by kevin711, August 18, 2009, 07:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin711

1. I think that the WorldScapeBlitz forums need an official 'Feed Back' section inwhich players can post all of there other idea's in. A suggestion and feed back are two totally different things.

2. This is just my honest opinion, but when a player gets Banned and or Muted, doesn't matter if it's an IP-Ban to an Un-Mute, but it should be confidential. It shouldn't let everyone know when someone is being Banned or Muted.

EXAMPLE1: 'Bill is muting: Kevin711.'
EXAMPLE2: 'Bill is unmuting: Kevin711.'
EXAMPLE3: 'Bill is banning: Kevin711.'
EXAMPLE4: 'Bill is IP-Banning: Kevin711.'
EXAMPLE5: 'UNBANNING'
These are strong examples of things that the players do not need to know about. When you let players in on this kind of information, they always ask questions on why the player was Banned or Muted, and quite frankly.. It's none of their business. This is just feed back on things that can help staff by preventing players to ask these sorts of questions.

~ Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Chaoslancex

i like the idea of pleayers been able to give feed back, but the muting thing is that way mabey because the all~go~free team wants everyone to know who the rule
breakers are. 

Volcanic Me

Honestly Kevin, it's a very simple task to not answer their questions. All you have to do is tell them it's none of their concern. And another thing, if he or she were like cursing out a player in public chat with many people around, it would serve as a warning to everyone around them. I honestly think it's useful.

kevin711

I understand how you feel. It was just a little suggestion to stop players from asking. I am a man with a 'non-simple' taste, haha. Mk.. Well forget that I ever posted this. =P

~ Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.