News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knuti100

:)
Quote from: TriniBoy on August 14, 2009, 07:14:50 PM
You should see if you can get skill capes, I don't think the emotes matter, But it would be cool. Other than that, just like the basic non-combat skills, Fishing/smithing/mining/firemaking/crafting would be decent.

HotMax123

give blitz new items like guitars, TVs, and if you can cars lol, and can yoou make people be able to own houses
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Diva La Viva

Quote from: HotMax123 on August 12, 2010, 11:36:23 AM
give blitz new items like guitars, TVs, and if you can cars lol, and can yoou make people be able to own houses
That's a little 20 century. And it should be weird, lol.

Gunscape?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: m1lkkiboy on August 08, 2010, 07:34:41 AM
im sorry bout this comment but in news it says " Worldscape blitz beta" is online now! but where i can find it?? where i can go to play it sorry but plz reply i love classic i think i really love beta"!
In the "News and Announcements" section on the homepage there is a thread called "massive blitz beta".. Apply there.

Quote from: knuti100 on August 08, 2010, 07:53:41 AM
:)
Quote from: TriniBoy on August 14, 2009, 07:14:50 PM
You should see if you can get skill capes, I don't think the emotes matter, But it would be cool. Other than that, just like the basic non-combat skills, Fishing/smithing/mining/firemaking/crafting would be decent.
Yes those items/skills will be in blitz.

N-E-V-E-R. That's how little private servers get shut down and turn into a burial ground.  Once again (I'll make it very clear)
Blitz will be just like runescape! with some minor changes!

Quote from: X on August 07, 2010, 01:27:06 PM
There will be NO custom items. At all.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

TheBeatles

I agree with Drunk Mario... With all the custom items.. People dupe them and then the economy crashes.. And then a reset occurs.. And people get mad  :-\

Bill

Lol.

Quote from: TheBeatles on August 15, 2010, 09:58:50 AM
I agree with Drunk Mario... With all the custom items.. People dupe them and then the economy crashes.. And then a reset occurs.. And people get mad  :-\

There won't be any possible ways to dupe.
-----

Nothing productive is really coming out of this thread. Just the basic "Add skillcapes?" "Yeah there will be skillcapes." etc. I'm going to ask Ryan if this topic is really needed anymore.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

X

Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2010, 09:19:27 AM

Lol.

-----

Nothing productive is really coming out of this thread. Just the basic "Add skillcapes?" "Yeah there will be skillcapes." etc. I'm going to ask Ryan if this topic is really needed anymore.

You never know :/

Drunk Mario

Quote from: X on August 17, 2010, 11:19:46 AM
Quote from: Bill on August 17, 2010, 09:19:27 AM

Lol.

-----

You never know :/
Well, this topic has been going on for a long time now and What has been the main suggestions? Skillcapes, Emotes, Godswords. Which will all be in Blitz. This was just made to get some more ideas for Ryan and I think that it has done what it was created for.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Vee Dub

Just a brief question, Will the 508 client be resizable? Or full screen for that matter?

I just think it would own.