News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

There will be no commands except ::players (I think)

mr riot

regrading the ::players. i think that will be a good idea, also save allot of time because then its easier for players to access. and also see who is online and what staff are online,

is ::onlinestaff staying by any chance, i find that really helpfull and i know it helps other players aswell.

regards

Thehate
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

Omri

I'm still curious..When is Blitz coming? And are Beta's still being accepted?

Vee Dub

The Beta thread isn't locked so i don't see a reason why they have stop recruiting.

Coleshot1

Quote from: Drunk Mario on June 13, 2010, 10:34:04 AM
So there will be no "secret" shops in blitz right?
Yes, yes there will. XD
Like my secret ammy shop on a certain island, which is currently unaccessible. They won't be hidden or anything, but you'll have to try every shop you find if you want to find "rares".  Example: Catherby Candle Shop sells black and white candles.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

X

Quote from: Vee Dub on July 21, 2010, 02:53:43 AM
The Beta thread isn't locked so i don't see a reason why they have stop recruiting.

I see why they should stop recruiting, no one even goes on Beta except Coleshot1 and my cousin Vio Vex..

killsimba8

you should add some custom items,air guitar, items like top hat and fancy items like that, skill capes, godswords, god amour and events its ok if you dont put em in just an idea
(Û© á¹,ḜṜḈḦḀṆṬ'Ṩ ṎḞ ḌḜḀṬḦ Û©)

Omri

Yea, Like Powder wig's and stuff like that like on rs, That'll be pretty cool.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: killsimba8 on July 28, 2010, 01:14:35 AM
you should add some custom items,air guitar, items like top hat and fancy items like that, skill capes, godswords, god amour and events its ok if you dont put em in just an idea
There will be NO customs like that in Blitz. There may be a few custom items (for blitz, not from another server) Also There will eventually be Godswords & Skillcapes, but at the moment there is not. There will also be god armours.

To give you an idea of what items will be in blitz think of this; Worldscape blitz will be Runescape with a slightly higher combat rate and Way better staff.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on July 28, 2010, 08:25:31 PM
Quote from: killsimba8 on July 28, 2010, 01:14:35 AM
There will be NO customs like that in Blitz. There may be a few custom items (for blitz, not from another server) Also There will eventually be Godswords & Skillcapes, but at the moment there is not. There will also be god armours.

To give you an idea of what items will be in blitz think of this; Worldscape blitz will be Runescape with a slightly higher combat rate and Way better staff.

Well, your kind of wrong... we WON'T have those items (top hat and those items they're talking about) in the the 317 version of blitz... BUT, in the versions 459+, most likely have them in Blitz. Ryan will filter them out on lower version clients to prevent crashing of the server/client.

nikeman

Skillcapes, as noted before. New combat types. Specified pk areas rather than just go to edgeville or walk to the wildy.
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

m1lkkiboy

Why in blitz there arent special attack i would love them. And skill capes is great ideas too. And please update alching same kind as in runescape. When u cast alch and choose item in runescape it takes u back to magebook, in classic u gotta click mage book and do it again and again and again.. i got lot more ideas but lol :D when im writing these i dont remember.. would godswords be awsome? soz my bad english hopely u understand me.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: m1lkkiboy on August 07, 2010, 11:42:52 AM
Why in blitz there arent special attack i would love them. And skill capes is great ideas too. And please update alching same kind as in runescape. When u cast alch and choose item in runescape it takes u back to magebook, in classic u gotta click mage book and do it again and again and again.. i got lot more ideas but lol :D when im writing these i dont remember.. would godswords be awsome? soz my bad english hopely u understand me.
Your talking about CLASSIC. Blitz is not released publicly, but only in a partially open beta test. Blitz will be really close to runescape with very few custom items.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

X

Quote from: Drunk Mario on August 07, 2010, 12:35:18 PM
Quote from: m1lkkiboy on August 07, 2010, 11:42:52 AM
Your talking about CLASSIC. Blitz is not released publicly, but only in a partially open beta test. Blitz will be really close to runescape with very few custom items.

There will be NO custom items. At all.

m1lkkiboy

im sorry bout this comment but in news it says " Worldscape blitz beta" is online now! but where i can find it?? where i can go to play it sorry but plz reply i love classic i think i really love beta"!