News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

help something glitched!!!!

Started by austin3118, August 13, 2009, 01:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

austin3118

i was on today at 1:00am and i traded dabomb52 and we traded rares i got about 14 rares and for some reason i lagged out and came back and all my rares were gona except for 4 i lost a rubber chicken, 2k whips, 2k gloves, 2k red mask, crystal sheild, full zammy, sled, obby disk, and a obby maul if someone could please help me get these back i would really like it i would hate to lose 4b in rares because of a glitch :(

Voltimolt

You can't ask for items back,

this glitch has been going on, and your not the only person.

Chaoslancex

volt. is right it happens to every one, it's a glitche and there is no way to know for sure what was lost, if all-go-free did get players items back everyone will say they've lost rare do to "glitche" point is players would start lying about lossing items... :-\

i'm sorry but there is nothing that can be done.

¥Oscar¥

Jeremy

Items cannot be returned for many reasons. The biggest reasons being we cannot exactly prove what items you lost, we don't spawn items for players, and if we were to replace your items we'd have to go back in time and be fair to everyone we've denied! So i'm sorry. My suggestion to you is to work back your stuff.

Locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-