News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

New database server (November 7th, 12:57 AM)

Started by Ry60003333, November 07, 2009, 12:58:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Many of you have probably noticed that the server was down a lot tonight, and its for two main reasons. First, I moved the servers to use my new and faster internet, so the account should be able to load faster now. Additionally, I moved the database and website to a different computer that has four times the amount of memory of the old one.

I hope you enjoy the extra speed! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kyriolexy

LoL, Yay for faster logins! :D
But the random Updates are killing me tonight but, faster is beter. :]
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each of them lies an irreparable truth"

Zack1

That was why!
Well it is good that it is faster :)

serguy3

Anything for to make WorldScape better for us players. :) How many faster internets have you found Ry? I know you've done this more than once before. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Drunk Mario

Yay! Good job Ryan!!!! Now it will be easier for everyone to log in!!!!!!! and you have more memory so you can do better things ;)   

THANK-YOU!!!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

lollol

Yeah,Awsome Job Ryan  :D

But When Will It Come Back on ?
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Ry60003333

Hopefully everything will stay online this time. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Voltimolt

Idk about dat, the server is online, but for me its saying "connecting to server" for like 2 mintues. then said Error connecting to server.

rascal

Great job ryan, i was wondering why the server was down but it's better too know that it's going to be faster. 8)

Dug

i love u ryan :-* :)(in a non **** way) i cant believe how hard ur working plus i think your over-stressing your self hope your talking breaks and great job  :D
Ry = better life
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Delicious

BTW, Spell check is due to new SMF update.
And I <3 Speed.